License plate contest

Vive La France

Vive La France

Well, I recently found out Amazon is packaging a Liberty City License plate with the GTA IV special edition. So, what I did was erase the boring original text (A simple GTA IV) and now have a blank license plate.

user posted image

So, why don't we try and make our own license plates? Use Rockstar humor, and let's see what interesting things pop up. Submit your creation to an image hosting site like isarapix.com or imageshack.

Also, please note it is illegal to actually put this on your car, so please don't.

Edited by Vive La France

Haha, great topic France.

This should probably go in 2D Graphic Discussion or whatever it's called, though.

Oh and I'll make one when I get home from work. smile.gif

Of course:

user posted image

Ok, there should at least be some kinda rule where it needs to look like an actual license plate. You can't just type whatever you want, however long you want it. It needs to be something R* would actually put on a car's license plate.

Vive La France

Ok, there should at least be some kinda rule where it needs to look like an actual license plate. You can't just type whatever you want, however long you want it. It needs to be something R* would actually put on a car's license plate.

Yeah. Anyone know where we can get an actual license plate font? I don't think they're written in Times New Roman...

GTASIX... that's a great font. Which is it?

YourNeighborhoodKiller please refrain from posting license plates in here for the sake of all of us. Apart from the fact that they can't be considered license plates as they are long "messages", they're VERY LAME.

YourNeighborhoodKiller
YourNeighborhoodKiller please refrain from posting license plates in here for the sake of all of us. Apart from the fact that they can't be considered license plates as they are long "messages", they're VERY LAME.

It's RockStar humor, chill out.

New account: Gezim

Only difference is that R* is funny. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Yeah. Anyone know where we can get an actual license plate font? I don't think they're written in Times New Roman...

Its Times New roman. tounge.gif The 3d thing is just a layer style.

It's RockStar humor

..not really.

I wonder why they read 'Liberty City' instead of 'Liberty State' (or whatever the state is called). I seem to recall an article referring to the state as 'Liberty State'.

Vive La France

Its Times New roman. tounge.gif The 3d thing is just a layer style.

Wow... I'm embarrassed. blush.gif So, how do you use it?

EDIT: I think that a thinner version of the IMPACT! font would be good.

Edited by Vive La France

YourNeighborhoodKiller

That came from R* you dumbass.

Vive La France

Well, Rockstar can be strange at times.

user posted image

And yet it's funnier hearing it from them rather than you. monocle.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

And yet it's funnier hearing it from them rather than you. monocle.gif

Alright see now, you know you've lost, but still you keep making up sh*t.

And yet it's funnier hearing it from them rather than you.  monocle.gif

No fighting, boys! tounge.gif Let's get on with it...

Anyone?

There is no fighting, just me telling him he sucks. smile.gif

Vive La France

Shall we get back to topic? icon14.gifuser posted image

Edited by Vive La France

I like the one above me. Good one!

I wonder why they read 'Liberty City' instead of 'Liberty State' (or whatever the state is called). I seem to recall an article referring to the state as 'Liberty State'.

Yeah, I figured they'd call it that... but nothing yet. Only article I know of is CVG thinking that it might be named "Liberty State", nothing official as of yet.

Oh and, here's "YourNeighborhoodKiller" own custom license plate in GTA IV Multiplayer:

user posted image

Vive La France

user posted image

Me too.

Edited by Vive La France