Doing A Drive-By

GTA IV FAN

i think its gonna work like this:

if u press L2 and look left u can do the drive by with a semi automatic weapon and if u are driving or u stop u just press R1 u can shoot forward and use the right anologue stick to aim probably u can use a pistol

if u press L2 and look left u can do the drive by with a semi automatic weapon and if u are driving or u stop u just press R1 u can shoot forward and use the right anologue stick to aim probably u can use a pistol

jack*ss why didnt you just post it on my drive by topic somebody link him and lock.

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

jack*ss why didnt you just post it on my drive by topic somebody link him and lock.

i dont see ur drive-by topic

i dont see ur drive-by topic

its on the third or fourth pg stop being lazy and look

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

facedesk.gif

EDIT: Oh wait, I'm not a mod. I can't lock this.

[/bitchiness]

Edited by Vercetti21

HAZER blade stop being an asshole to everyone just tell him it was already posted there was no need to call him names.

HAZER blade stop being an asshole to everyone just tell him it was already posted there was no need to call him names.

its just hes wasting pg space and being lazy sorry if i kinda lost it

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Regarding the drive-bye topic here I hope we can use more weapons for drive-bye like a shotgun for example which you should of been able to do in the previous games. I think tossing a Grenade or a Molotov Cocktail out of the car window while driving past would be cool.

Regarding the drive-bye topic here I hope we can use more weapons for drive-bye like a shotgun for example which you should of been able to do in the previous games. I think tossing a Grenade or a Molotov Cocktail out of the car window while driving past would be cool.

and u hear the peds shouting wat tha f*ck and run that would b so funny biggrin.gif

Lifestyles of The Cool

Hey I got one, let's use A burning cat! Drive by A random ped, and toss A burning(YES, ON FIRE) cat at them, (ahaha!) devil.gif

Hey I got one, let's use A burning cat! Drive by A random ped, and toss A burning(YES, ON FIRE) cat at them, (ahaha!) devil.gif

Forgive me while I not laugh.

Think BIG! Two words:Rocket Launcher.

Awesome devil.gif I was debating whether Rockstar would feel that firing a huge rocket launcher from a car would big too "unrealistic" with this new direction the 4th instalment is going in.

It would be pretty fun though, my guess is Nikko will have to place big weapons like that and say an AKA 47, M16 etc in a duffel bag. This is just a theory though because we know that Nikko can conceal a 9mm Pistol in his jacket, so the bigger weapons likely need to be hidden as the pedestrians will panic I bet and alert the police, if they see Nikko carrying a sniper rifle in the street.

Lifestyles of The Cool

Sorry you don't have A sense of humor. I should throw A burning cat at your punk ass. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

First thing I'm going to do in the game is, take a bus, pick up some people and do a drive-by. cool.gif

New account: Gezim

Vive La France
Think BIG! Two words:Rocket Launcher.

That would fry the guy next to you

Who cares? After all, in San Andreas you could shoot through the head of the person next to you if you were driving. God, I hope they have that view again. It's fun to watch the people get in your car when you're a Taxi Driver.

Sorry you don't have A sense of humor. I should throw A burning cat at your punk ass. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

The burning cat thing isn't funny bud.

Gtafanatic13334

and u hear the peds shouting wat tha f*ck and run that would b so funny biggrin.gif

Nah... lobbing a grenade INTO a car window would be better!

Nah... lobbing a grenade INTO a car window would be better!

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Or throwing it into any small, enclosed space with an enemy inside.

i wanna know why, whenever i post something thats been talked about already it gets locked but i got a topic like this

not that im trying to ruin this topic

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

i wanna know why, whenever i post something thats been talked about already it gets locked but i got a topic like this

Well youve taken your first steps to getting someone else's topic locked so lets just do everyone a favor and stay on topic.

Well youve taken your first steps to getting someone else's topic locked so lets just do everyone a favor and stay on topic.

i just want a answer( i havnt even begun to get this topic lock yet) is all nothing more.

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Hit the 'report post' link if you want to call attention to a repeat topic. Mods are busy and can't be online all the time, so they expect help from me and you to highlight the troubled areas.

_

Also, bumping your topic with 'post here' is pretty infantile, and considered spam.

oldschoolsigs22.png

YourNeighborhoodKiller
R2 will most likely be used for acceleration.

Yeah since most racing games now use the L2 for braking, and R2 for acceleration.

I personally think that we will just have to move the analog stick to which direction you want to shoot at.

New account: Gezim