Some chainsaw guy?

IanTonge.

Hi on gta sa for the ps2 i got in a tractor and drove threw the woods with the ghost cars , But then I saw this guy who pulled me out the tractor , He had like a white mask on and a Blood-Stained Bib , He killed me , Then i quickly went back there from the hospital but he wasint there , then i want back AGAIN in a tractor and he was there again , He only appears when u go in a tractor , Then later on i got tractor and jetpack , when he was running towards me i got out , flew in air , and he was wondering where i was and walked in to this log-house in this log-house village or somen , and then i sneaked round back of the little shed log house thing and i could here chainsaw's then he ran out and killed me.

Can anyone explain what he is and where he came from, Im so confused.

Hey, Proton, that's fake, there is NO chainsaw man. Also, NO Leatherface/Bigfoot.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Hey, Proton, that's fake, there is NO chainsaw man. Also, NO Leatherface/Bigfoot.

Have you EVEN WATCHED IT TO THE END?!

EDIT: SA BMX, you are probably the only person on this forum who haven't seen that vid. There are no ghostbusters and KITT either.

IanTonge, you should know better than that, the SA dummies don't support "Where did he go" feature.

Edited by Protonkid

Bullsh*t sorry but you know that its a lie just aswell as everyone else on this forum

Ya lol biggrin.gif This thread is a pack of lies biggrin.gif i just wanted to get every ones attention.

I wanted to find out if the chainsaw man was real because i dont know so i made this storie to see wat people reply. Ty,

Bullsh*t sorry but you know that its a lie just aswell as everyone else on this forum

Ya lol biggrin.gif This thread is a pack of lies biggrin.gif i just wanted to get every ones attention.

I wanted to find out if the chainsaw man was real because i dont know so i made this storie to see wat people reply. Ty,

Arse!

x3FWE.png