What do you expect from 2008?

dxk

Well..........I expect that 2008 will be less violent for starters, again like every year I would like the people I know to live throught the year and not kick off in the middle......

Most importantly.......wish GTA IV would be released FOR PC

Edited by dxk

2008? The two next Futurama films will be released. Good enough for me.

Guybrush Threepwood

Damn those nazis and their infernal scheming! Shooting down Spitfires like hotcakes!

That Hitler, well boy howdy, I wish he'll get herpes.

Goon_Sig.jpg

I expect that there will be more games that i like, all the games i tryed this year i thought were sh*t. Because this year i only played GTA3, VC, SA On PC.

Heh, same as every other year. "I promise to pull our troops out"....yeah...heard that before.

Honestly, the ammount of crap that's comming over from '07, I expect nothing to be different.

Nothing will change, and everything will change, same as every year.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

f*ck, some of you people are complaining already. 2008, I look back to 1998 and hope to see some parallels. Maybe re-play games like Banjo-Kazooie, Ocarina Of Time, maybe give Metal Gear Solid another try. Check out awesome 1998 movies like Dirty Work and Half-Baked, watch a bunch of Seinfeld Season 9 and some more Friends. Check out CD's like Pearl Jam's Yield, Slayer's Diabolus In Musica. Then Banjo-Threeie, GTA IV, Fable 2.

It's gonna be a cream dream.

user posted image

user posted image

The Night Fox

Personally? I hope 2008 treats me well

Me too, 2007 was great but some parts of this year were bad for me, From February to to May, everything was crap, but from June to right now, Things got better for me. happy.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Guybrush Threepwood
f*ck, some of you people are complaining already.

So you call it complaining if someone's mum dies and they say they have a bad year?

If you don't know why some of us had a bad year, don't call us complainers

Quit complaining you crybaby.

Goon_Sig.jpg

I can pretty much guarentee (sp?) that the new PC i got for xmas wont be able to run the end titles of 2008

I can pretty much guarentee (sp?) that the new PC i got for xmas wont be able to run the end titles of 2008

Agreed, mine got an upgrade like 6 months back and I can't run some end title games of 07......hope I get some ups in 2008........

Agreed, mine got an upgrade like 6 months back and I can't run some end title games of 07......hope I get some ups in 2008........

I just put a SLI motherboard in mine, so i'm ready for upgrades biggrin.gif

Still don't have the money for them though....

GTA IV biggrin.gif

For PC.

YES INDEED.......and I can wait for it to release untill I get an upgrade......

My theory is that one of the guys who were designing the game suddenly pored some hot coffe on his PC and the hard disk fried up.....so make a new one outta sratch....bye bye PC(laptop??)

Same old. I dont see things taking a massive turn for the worst/best in 2008. Just another year...

kippers.png

Spider platform

45NM dual cores

Full Quad core support

and me to pass my o levels, and start college. Fly off to Ireland and England in summer wow.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Economic recession in England

The BNP becoming more popular sad.gif

Civil war in Pakistan

An assassination attempt on George W. Bush (A lone maniac, not extremists)

Gordon Brown having brief moments of popularity followed by wide periods of indifference from the voters

Continued British domination in Afghanistan

The Liberal Democrats finding another leader

People really getting behind the SNP

Those are my predictions. And if you want a better vision of the future then simply imagine a boot. A boot stepping on a human face. Forever.

Oh yeah. I look forward to 20th and 10th anniversary Special Edition DVD's. Bloodsport, Die Hard, There's Something About Mary, Lethal Weapon 4, stuff like that.

user posted image

Hopefully I'll fly to North Carolina to visit some old friends. That's it, I'm not looking forward to nothing else on 2008.