Myths?

spursfan111

OK so i'm just wondering what people think of myths in the GTA games such as bigfoot and leatherface in San Andreas. I know its all bullsh*t but i thought myths in SA made the game more interesting so my question is what do you think R* should put myths in GTA 4?

Rules

1. No arguing or flamming

2. Dont post negatively like "This a stupid topic and a waste of time" if you feel this way keep it to yourself if the moderators think it is stupid they will lock it

3. Try not to double post

Thank you

Current myth ideas.

1. bigfoot.

2. planes crashing into buildings.

3. Zombie elvis.

4. people jumping out of skyscrapers.

5. Serial killer's

6. Wreckage from 9/11

7. Alligators in Sewers

8. Things to do with the warriors

Remember when you see these myths all over the forums they originated HERE

Edited by spursfan111

Transparanoia

It would be interesting to see some NY myths and legends.

I don't know any, though. Someone care to enlighten me?

OK so i'm just wondering what people think of myths in the GTA games such as bigfoot and leatherface in San Andreas. I know its all bullsh*t but i thought myths in SA made the game more interesting so my question is what do you think R* should put myths in GTA 4?

Rules

2. Dont post negatively like "This a stupid topic and a waste of time" if you feel this way keep it to yourself if the moderators think it is stupid they will lock it

Thank you

i hope r* actually has bigfoot in 4 like your walking at nigth and you see some thing big and hairy

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

myths will always exist , so yes obviously there will still be big foot sightings, probably originating from this very forum

Rules

Thank you

i hope r* actually has bigfoot in 4 like your walking at nigth and you see some thing big and hairy

icon13.gif Rockstar's never going to put bigfoot in GTA4 after that whole argument that is still going on today

I wouldnt be surprised if we see a Bigfoot poster or somethin in an alleyway. The Bigfoot thing was just too huge for R* to ignore.

yeah and if they put things to do with bigfoot in the game everyone will start buying it.

I think if there are myths theyll be all bullsh*t but there definetely going to have teasers

What's the bet 9/11 myths will surface.

No doubt someone will say "Hey look I found debris from the twin towers".

Or something along those lines.

After GTAIV is realeased, we'll probably have threads spotting, ufos and spiderman.

Btw, wasn't there that rumor of Alligators in the sewers in NY?

I wouldnt be surprised if we see a Bigfoot poster or somethin in an alleyway. The Bigfoot thing was just too huge for R* to ignore.

it was just a mod wasnt it or have you really seen bigfoot in SA

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

No doubt someone will say "Hey look I found. Debris from the twin towers".

Yea, and then everyone will go around looking for it.

@NoSkill = That sounds more reasonable. I can definitley see Rockstar doing that, possibly a news report relating to it on one of the radio stations

@NoSkill = That sounds more reasonable. I can definitley see Rockstar doing that, possibly a news report relating to it on one of the radio stations

funny

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

it was just a mod wasnt it or have you really seen bigfoot in SA

HE knows its bullsh*t but it was just that so many people bought the game to look for bigfoot

Or an even better way, would be to put it in the Internet in GTA 4. I could definately see that happening.

There will probably be things like a burning man running around myth(because of the 9/11) and sh*t like that

No doubt someone will say "Hey look I found. Debris from the twin towers".

Or

"If you wait at night, sometimes you can see a ghost plane crash into a building and disappear"

I rather enjoyed the myths of San Andreas. It was fun for me to run around in forests at night, hoping to see something out of the ordinary. Even after I realized "Hey, this is some gay internet myth, it doesn't exist" I still liked going to the desert to look for UFOs, forests to listen for chainsaws, and just soak up the whole vibe of SA's wilderness. I normally would pay no attention to those parts of the map, but thanks to the myths, I got the full experience.

I can't wait to see what idiotic things people will beleive when the game comes out.

-"LOOK GUIZE, SPYDARMAN IZ IN DA BILDINGZ"

-"OMG DAR IS A CEREAL KILER ON TH LOOSE IN LIBRETY!! MY BROTHER SAW HIM"

-"A GHOST CAR FOLLOWED ME BACK TO MY SAFEHOUSE, IT PARKED OUT FRONT FOR 4 MINUTS THEN LEFFT!"

-"THAT BILDING IZ HAWNTED! GOESTS ATAK U IF U GO IN AT 12:01!"

-"MY BROTHER WORKS FOR R*" (...? <_<)

I'm guessing in one of the baseball fields in GTA4 there will be graffitti written on the bench saying "Come hit a homerun with us, with all your fury" - Baseball furries gag biggrin.gif

I really hope R* put bigfoot in IV that way you could forward to your free time IN IV

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Speaking of alligators in the sewer. I think it would be pretty damn awesome if we could go inside the sewers. But im not gonna get my hopes up for that.

Or an even better way, would be to put it in the Internet in GTA 4. I could definately see that happening.

thats it, it only has to be text on the internet so think of the ammount of easter egg type stuff you could actually fit on it

9/11 myths is quite intense but it will just happen, its horribly predictable

I really hope R* put bigfoot in IV that way you could forward to your free time IN IV

where would you put him? I doubt there will be a big forest shaped in a foot in 4

lol there not gonna put the real bigfoot in the game. Maybe just a little easter egg. But you arent gonna be walkin around and next thing you know, you see a 7 foot hairy thing walkin around.

theres gonna be a really big building in the game obviously and people will be saying they say guys jump out of windows and sh*t like that

No matter how fake they are there fun to investigate

where would you put him? I doubt there will be a big forest shaped in a foot in 4

THE PARK

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

THE PARK

Yeah i suppose but there will be people in the park Back 'o' beyond is and uninhabitaded area where you never see peds walking about

Like the Zombie Elvis Found from GTAIII? But then on a much smaller scale? I would like somesort of mini-easter egg to pop up like that.

THE PARK

do you honsetly think this is going to happen and do you what it to happen? because when you start actually seeing myths they become facts and thats kinda spoiling the fun

THE PARK

Yeah i suppose but there will be people in the park Back 'o' beyond is and uninhabitaded area where you never see peds walking about

AT NIGTH

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.