water + Niko =?

HAZER blade

I dont know if there is a topic like this or not but i was just playing gtaIII to sculp out the city and seeing if i could macth it to the screenshots of the new city when i fell into the water and died... which leads me to my next question do you think there will be beaches in the new Liberty City and do you think Niko will be able to swim. And if he can swim do you think after he steps out of the water his clothes will be wet and sagey

Now this topic is not here for you to call it stupid or flame on it and if you dont like it then dont reply with something stupid to say im not gonna get banned cause somebody said something to piss me off.Let those who like this topic have a good conversation and dont post anything negative. biggrin.gif

Edited by HAZER blade

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Swimming has been confirmed with Niko and i'm sure there will be beaches in the Southern part of Broker (Hove Beach and Carney Island)

I suppose your clothes can be wet. In Bully, your clothes were wet when you came out of the water for like 15 seconds.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

There will be beaches, and it's confirmed that Niko can swim.

And I possible think that once in the water, you clothes will be visible as wet.

Just like Uncharted.

New account: Gezim

You dont like commas do you? R* said in one of their first previews, that you could either take a boat to get to the Statyue of Happiness, or swim. So i guess that means swimming is in.

Sup Hazer. Yeah, Niko will be able to swim. His animations are said to be and i quote "Amazing and life like" I'm pretty sure too that his clothes will get wet.

There will be beaches, and it's confirmed that Niko can swim.

And I possible think that once in the water, you clothes will be visible as wet.

Just like Uncharted.

If they make it like Uncharted where your clothes look wet for a little bit after you get out the water...That would be nice!!!

sh*tty topic... just playing

I was thinking the same when I was playing bully, when he could swim then water comes down... next gen on gta4.. his clothes should be saggy in wet then dry later through the game.. or change them

user posted image

Sup Hazer. Yeah, Niko will be able to swim. His animations are said to be and i quote "Amazing and life like" I'm pretty sure too that his clothes will get wet.

sup Darell i wonder will he swim differently than other gtas characters and noskills at least i can spell statue rigth thats a second grade word lol.gif and you said my grammar sucks well who cares what you have to say.

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

i also wonder if he gets out the water and his clothes are still wet and he goes to into a building i wonder will peds saying something like "eh you got a dryer at your at house" or "man was a fish wearen those clothes cause d*me you sure smell like one. biggrin.gif

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

You guys are a trip.

Anyway, the wet clothes thing would be great. But apart from better boats and plain old swimming, I just want to see a few people rocking concrete shoes in the water either as easter eggs or a mission or two.

It'll be a big evolution all-around so I'm just glad for that. smile.gif

Edited by Supreme.

oh do you think peds will be able to swim i hated in SA THAT peds couldnt swim i hope rockstar fixed that and do you there will be waves to blow Niko back on land that be so cool cool.gif

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

I just hope water will serve as cover this time around. I'm fed up with cops and rival gang members shooting me in the water as if they can see me...

oh do you think peds will be able to swim i hated in SA THAT peds couldnt swim i hope rockstar fixed that and do you there will be waves to blow Niko back on land that be so cool cool.gif

and i dont like how all the main characters can swim even that blind guy in SA woozie moo i want some that can swim and some that cant. that way it will be orignal.

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Transparanoia
I just hope water will serve as cover this time around. I'm fed up with cops and rival gang members shooting me in the water as if they can see me...

Indeed! Water is a great cover, according to Mythbusters.

GTA3Freak-2001

I dont know if there is a topic like this or not but i was just playing gtaIII to sculp out the city and seeing if i could macth it to the screenshots of the new city when i fell into the water and died... which leads me to my next question do you think there will be beaches in the new Liberty City and do you think Niko will be able to swim. And if he can swim do you think after he steps out of the water  his clothes will be wet and sagey

Now this topic is not here for you to call it stupid or flame on it and if you dont like it then dont reply with something stupid to say im not gonna get cause somebody said something to piss me off.Let those who like this topic have a good conversation and dont post anything negative. biggrin.gif

Wait is that an intelligent discussion spawning topic you've posted or am I seeing things? nervous.gif

Nice going!

I dont know if there is a topic like this or not but i was just playing gtaIII to sculp out the city and seeing if i could macth it to the screenshots of the new city when i fell into the water and died... which leads me to my next question do you think there will be beaches in the new Liberty City and do you think Niko will be able to swim. And if he can swim do you think after he steps out of the water  his clothes will be wet and sagey

Now this topic is not here for you to call it stupid or flame on it and if you dont like it then dont reply with something stupid to say im not gonna get cause somebody said something to piss me off.Let those who like this topic have a good conversation and dont post anything negative. biggrin.gif

Wait is that an intelligent discussion spawning topic you've posted or am I seeing things? nervous.gif

Nice going!

thank you

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Like the guys said , there are beaches and Niko can swim . Niko's cloth to become wet this is not hard to do , specially the game on new generation and the engine is " Rockstar Advanced Game Engine " . If you played Table tennis , you will see that clothes on the players become wet because of the arrack .

I think by 80 % , it will feature for GTA IV , because the graphics engine is the same engine which used for Table Tennis .

In Bully, your clothes were wet when you came out of the water for like 15 seconds.

Well, 15 sekonds in GTA games...

Wouldn't that be like, 10 minutes or something? mercie_blink.gif

And of course he will...

Up untill GTA3 the worst enemy in the games was always Hiv... Uh ohh! (Spaghettiooh)

I mean H2V? No...!? Dammn, I mean, the worst enemy in the game up untill GTA 3 was water...!

Since the new wanted system goes by line of sight from cops, I think we'll be able to use water for cover, as long as the police didn't see you go in the water they wont even look for you there. And if they do see you, you should be able to dive out of their line of sight and swim to where they won't see you come back up, then you can swim out of their search parimeter and dissapear. Leaving those dirty bastard cops to think you drowned.

Edited by RidingHigh

Yeah i dont think rockstar will let main characters swim because then if there is swimming missions Niko probably wouldn't do them

man that loser fooled me yeah your sorry your the sorriest thing ive seeen ihope you get banned you mast****** fat cow aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah banne him rigth if they wont iwill you dont play with people like that you idiot i would have said this on your topic but it got locked cause yag your an idoit go play with your imaginary brother leave this forums now maybe youll enjoy the loser sectoin but youll be the only member in that section i almost got banned cause of you angry.gif

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Yeah i dont think rockstar will let main characters swim because then if there is swimming missions Niko probably wouldn't do them

wtf are you talking about? 'I don't think Rockstar will let main characters swim.' Are you a f*cken idiot?

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=297276&hl=

That's the 'getting wet topic'.

But Niko is confirmed to be able to swim.

Ceedot, i love your sig man

Reminds me how stupid, people can be on GTAForums

@Hazer - You talking about that new guy who apologized?

yeeeeeeeeeeees that f*ck idot i really hope they banne him alot of mods are looking at that aplogy topic so ithink hes getting banned im an idiot for buying into it. angry.gif

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.