Who here plays Runescape?

KeNrosenberG

Yeah, I played.

If you play, you should quit right away. It's a complete waste of time, and you'll only end up regretting it.

Yeah I was playin members for a while. Eventually got bored.

Dont go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

I used to play Runescape. God only knows how I got hooked on that game. I look back at it now and think, 'why the hell did I used to spend hours playing on that piece of crud?'

Ah well, I suppose it was the thing of it's time.

P.T

A while back (April, May) everyone at my school seemed to be playing it, but i never bothered to register. All at once, in the space of about two days, everybody changed their minds about it and stopped playing it. The fad to end all fads.

I played a lot,still have an account,but got bored of it eventually.

I used to play and have 30MIL cash. But eventually I got hacked, I was so pissed off I quit.

If anyone doesn't mind, I could create a lvl 3 and you can give me your money and sh==ttt (coz I like playing as Mage on runescape, but it's expensive).

You obviously don't have to and you saying "No" won't dramatically change my life, since I do other things then Runescape.

Mercedes CLS 55 AMG
Used to. God, it's gotten so crap...

+1 Very True.

I've never even played it.

It's just sh** lol

Meh, I still have an account with membership, but since Jagex have ruined it I can't be bothered with it. You can't drop items worth more than 3k for other people and stuff, scamming is impossible, can't do uneven trades. yeah, those things sucked if it happened to you, but it made the game fun. And the holiday ev ents are just getting worse and worse (look at this years Christmas one for Gods sake)

But now, just lol. f*ck it. It was awesome back in 05-06. sad.gif

tfdt7hY.gif

Davo the Assassin
Meh, I still have an account with membership, but since Jagex have ruined it I can't be bothered with it. You can't drop items worth more than 3k for other people and stuff, scamming is impossible, can't do uneven trades. yeah, those things sucked if it happened to you, but it made the game fun. And the holiday ev ents are just getting worse and worse (look at this years Christmas one for Gods sake)

But now, just lol. f*ck it. It was awesome back in 05-06. sad.gif

You speak the truth. I remember how f*cking chuffed I was when I finally got my first Drag Med, when it still cost a few million, or my Obby whip, or D Shield.

When I finally became a Legend, I was so happy, it was awsome.

I check it every now and then, but it just seems to be going further and further downhill. Shame really, they have, or rather had an amazing lil time waster of a game there.

I remeber first playing and saying, "Who wants to play this PS1 graphic piece of sh*t?" Now I have learned

~NeonFire372~

I used to play Runescape a few years ago. I got to level 74 but then it got really boring and I quit. It brings back many great memories of playing with friends, though.

I registered, made my guy, and walked out the little room to the guy who directs you to chop wood. bored.gif

I tried to hit him upside his head with the axe. I couldn't, so I quit. But the whole thing was quite crap as far as I could tell....

Edited by Supreme.

I used to play it. But it wasn't my type of game, and the game was complete sh*t. You know, don't play that old sh*tty game, it suck ass.

I check up on it every few weeks, it's turned to uber crap.

I started playing in 05'. Level 90 combat, with 99 hunter. I was never a 'play all the time' kinda person, but according to the 10 year olds, I apparently played every day for hours... dozingoff.gif

Everybody played when they were 10. I did, then I got to a very rich level 71 and got muted. Pissed me off so much I went down to Jagex HQ alone and swore my head off at them. They said they'd call the police so I legged it.

C*nts.

I used to when i was like 14, but it's really gay

lols its ghey u play roonscape.

I really need to cancel my membership, It renewed 2 days ago which is just wasting my money now, its renewed four times and I only played it once for the Christmas event. (Which is just really bad)

But I used to play it alot, since 05 along with alot of my mates. But I didn't play it for levels and stuff, just for fun. I have a level 85 with 1.6M on with sh*t levels and not many quests done. I just used to merchant stuff, make money, Hack accounts. Yeah, hacking was awesome. I used to make a new account with a name like Jagobot and pretend I was from Jagex. Then walk around looking for a decent account, add them to my friends list and then change world and hide somewhere. THen just used to chat rubbish, making it seems like I was bot and not human saying they had been chosen to become a mod. You'd be suprised how many people believed it, I must of hacked tons of accounts. But they were never that good, and I just sold them to my mates. (Yes, real money :0) Untill I struck gold and got this level 70 members account, he just straight out gave me his password. Instantly changed his password, and deleted recovery. Woo, it was mine. Sold all the items on it, made a decent amount of money, a few hundred K. Then did fishing to make alot more since his level was like 70 something. I had this account for about six months now, had nearly 2M on it, untill it got hacked back somehow. I was well pissed off. But then I just stopped playing and gave up really, couldn't be bothered.

Still can't, its just f*cking sucks now.

(Can't believe I just wrote all that on f*cking runescape)

tfdt7hY.gif

I really need to cancel my membership, It renewed 2 days ago which is just wasting my money now, its renewed four times and I only played it once for the Christmas event. (Which is just really bad)

But I used to play it alot, since 05 along with alot of my mates. But I didn't play it for levels and stuff, just for fun. I have a level 85 with 1.6M on with sh*t levels and not many quests done. I just used to merchant stuff, make money, Hack accounts. Yeah, hacking was awesome. I used to make a new account with a name like Jagobot and pretend I was from Jagex. Then walk around looking for a decent account, add them to my friends list and then change world and hide somewhere. THen just used to chat rubbish, making it seems like I was bot and not human saying they had been chosen to become a mod. You'd be suprised how many people believed it, I must of hacked tons of accounts. But they were never that good, and I just sold them to my mates. (Yes, real money :0) Untill I struck gold and got this level 70 members account, he just straight out gave me his password. Instantly changed his password, and deleted recovery. Woo, it was mine. Sold all the items on it, made a decent amount of money, a few hundred K. Then did fishing to make alot more since his level was like 70 something. I had this account for about six months now, had nearly 2M on it, untill it got hacked back somehow. I was well pissed off. But then I just stopped playing and gave up really, couldn't be bothered.

lol

I take it hacking was pretty common in RuneScape then?

btw, don't they have ways of checking your IP address and what not?

lol

I take it hacking was pretty common in RuneScape then?

btw, don't they have ways of checking your IP address and what not?

Yeah it was common, I even had my proper account hacked at the end of 05. It was before I learnt my way around the whole game and what went on, and he managed to get my password out of me. Was gutted, felt like a right tw*t then. Thats when I started to do it. Didn't have my account all through 06 but at the start of 07 I was bored and decided to try my old hacked account, turns out I had recovery and I got it back. What a tit.

They had ways of checking your IP, they banned about 5 of my haxx0r account in one go at one time and then they stopped accounts with the word "Jag" in their name. (Short for Jagex the company)

But yeah, in 05/06 it was everwhere, people getting hacked and scammed all over the place. But now, you can't say your password in chat, which sucks if its a normal word which gave it away for a few people lol, you can't drop stuff worth more than 3K for people, when trading you are warned if they change anything. Just no fun.

Those where the good old days. Now I couldn't care less.

tfdt7hY.gif

You guys are bashing the game so much, you don't wanna give up your money in your accounts :DDD

FunkyChunky, tell me how to do them Keylog hacks??? I wanna hack people.

My 30mil got hackedddd sad.gif(

Plus my mage with like 79 mage (Pure), only mage and hitpoints got hacked

- note, I had all the money on the lvl 43 character (with 79 mage), because I was trying to get 94 mage, then I got hacked by some bich.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.