Rockstar Thursday

hawkstorm182

Rockstar always seem to release info etc. on Thursdays, well today is thursday and it is more importantly the last thursday of 2007 so if R* are planning to announce anything they better get a move on. Lets see it is 16:23 here in UK and so in NY it must be 11:23am So a bit of time for R* to announce something.

Lemme know what you think about the possability of a thursday treat.

Rockstar always seem to release info etc. on Thursdays, well today is thursday and it is more importantly the last thursday of 2007 so if R* are planning to announce anything they better get a move on. Lets see it is 16:23 here in UK and so in NY it must be 11:23am So a bit of time for R* to announce something.

Lemme know what you think about the possability of a thursday treat.

A release date smile.gif No, i doubt we will get anything.

I doubt we are getting anything else for the rest of this month. I expect them to tell us the release date next month. I gaurantee it@@

The trailers I think were thursdays but that's it. Basically everything else has been on random days of the week.

the trailers, the official box art any "major announcements are thursdays screenshots etc are not really major when you consider the trailers etc." also the announcment for trailers tends to be thrusdays aswell

The trailers I think were thursdays but that's it. Basically everything else has been on random days of the week.

the trailers, the official box art any "major announcements are thursdays screenshots etc are not really major when you consider the trailers etc." also the announcment for trailers tends to be thrusdays aswell

Ok, How about revealing the map of Brooker! that would be nice.

i don't think rockstars wil give anythin to us now..... January is the month we must look forward 2....

Rockstars probably havin a christmass party

i don't think rockstars wil give anythin to us now..... January is the month we must look forward 2....

Rockstars probably havin a christmass party

Yeah, they all sit around playing Gta IV and getting pissed.

Vanilla Shake

Rockstar will give us something when they're good and ready. We probably won't get anything until 2008. I'll bet they're probably on a 1-2 week vacation. They have been working their asses off just to make this game better for us than it would have been. I think we owe it to them to be patient, because after all, we aren't the ones who have been working on the game.

Besides, I kind of hope that they don't give a release date until about a month before it comes out, because think about it. If they were to give a release date (let's say...April), then the next 4 months would go by very, very slowly.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Man if we got the realease date today everyone on these forums would be so happy and those whuse are older engouh to drink would be getting drunk and happy.... but if we dont get a realaes date some people are in for Major dissapointment.

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

the time Now in Saudi Arabia is 21 : 42 , I think the big information will be revealed in january 2008 .

the time Now in Saudi Arabia is 21 : 42 , I think the big information will be revealed in january 2008 .

Fisher what does saudi arabia have to do with anything can you explain confused.gif

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

Fisher what does saudi arabia have to do with anything can you explain confused.gif

Umm, maybe he's Saudi Arabian and he was just stating the time there in relation to this topic?

Then he basically said that he believes big info won't come today, but probably in January. ...Makes sense to me.