GTA gadgets

Zeekard

do you know maybe where i can get some GTA gadgets? do you know the places where I can buy them? I'm especially looking for a vercetti's shirt. you know, that tommy's hawaiian shirt. i'd love to get the one

I don't think any such stuff is available for buying or is ever made for that matter.

You'll have to manufacture it yourself I guess. I'll buy it. wink.gif

i thought only fat guys wear hawaiian shirts

are you fat?

Or 80's coke dealers...

Maybe he wants to sell some coke?

well i've got the hawaiien shirt Tommy wore for ViceCity, you can buy it off me for a million.

ignore the "Aldi" tag inside it.

Edited by EasyTiger

right, pussy bastards tounge2.gif check this sh*t out I found on ebay colgate.gif

almost the same, without some details:

user posted image

user posted image

unfortunately it's not Tommy's shirt, but If I found Diaz's shirt, I will also find Mr. Vercetti's sigh.gif

Edited by Zeekard

I want a Banshee,a GTA3 Remington Pump-Action SHotgun,and those shoes Claude wears. They are f*ckin awesome.

Oh,and his jacket,and pants.

BTW Zeekard,update your sig confused.gif

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

I want a Banshee,a GTA3 Remington Pump-Action SHotgun,and those shoes Claude wears. They are f*ckin awesome.

Oh,and his jacket,and pants.

BTW Zeekard,update your sig confused.gif

If you want to laugh this topic down, and you rather have nothing special to say - getta the hell outta here that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

mods, i'll love you, if you remove these off-topic posts which doesn't mean anything special in this topic

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.