I think this is Faustin

MysteryGamer

I was looking at the 3rd trailer and I think I have found out who this "Faustin" guy is. If this is old then, oh well. This is my first topic in a LONG time.

user posted image

Notice how in both images that he has the same belt and red coloured shirt? The guy from the trailer also looks to have a tattoo in the same spot as the artwork. It must be the guy.

Could be, but there faces dont look anything alike. Maybe we will get another character preview, to find out.

I am pretty certain this is the same guy. He even has the same wrinkles if you look closely, plus he is wearing a similar red shirt (although it looks darker in the game scene), his belt bundle looks exactly the same too. You can hardly see his hair from the position he is standing in, but the front part of his hair again looks the same.

Na, I recon he's the guy who goes 'so your the guy who got jumped for a couple million....'

The guy you said seems too old, but I see where you are coming from.

their faces don't look alike at all.

Agreed.

Also, I think the guy in the artwork looks like he means business, whereas the guy from the trailer seems a bit of a buffoon.

I don't know, they just look totally different.

Yeah I think the OP is correct it is him from the trailer he clearly has the same clothes and tattoo its pretty obvious. Remeber the artwork doesn't always look exactly like the ingame character. I mean just look at Elizabeta! barf8bd.gif

She looks better, like shes more clever and tough in the artwork. smile.gif

Yeah I think the OP is correct it is him from the trailer he clearly has the same clothes and tattoo its pretty obvious. Remeber the artwork doesn't always look exactly like the ingame character. I mean just look at Elizabeta! barf8bd.gif

She looks better, like shes more clever and tough in the artwork. smile.gif

You've got a point there - Elizabeta in the artwork looks waaaaaay different from the one in the trailer.

Maybe the tattoo is something from a former group or gang? Maybe Faustin and the buffoon guy were once in the same gang? Or something... who knows..

Na, I recon he's the guy who goes 'so your the guy who got jumped for a couple million....'

Yeah, This Guy looks a lot more like Faustin. The mere fact that they wear similiar clothing doesn't prove anything since major characters can change their clothes.

Yeah, This Guy looks a lot more like Faustin. The mere fact that they wear similiar clothing doesn't prove anything since major characters can change their clothes.

yea i think thats him

I think its the same guy.

To Ceedot. But the peoples in artwork didnt look exactly the same as in-game in previous GTAIII trilogy also??

i don't think he looks like either of those guys at all. The first guy I could possibly see as they do have that same red shirt and look to have a tattoo on their chests (however a lot of people, especially gangsters, have tattoos on their chests). Personally I think Faustin is this guy...

user posted image

Well, if Faustin is indeed the yelling dude from the trailer, thats really disappointing, because his character art makes him out to be a much cooler character than that whackjob we got in the trailer.

Greatest Thing Alive
Well, if Faustin is indeed the yelling dude from the trailer, thats really disappointing, because his character art makes him out to be a much cooler character than that whackjob we got in the trailer.

Same thing was said about Elizebeta.

True

To Mikesta: your completely wrong Faustin is the whackjob screaming at the camera its so obvious. smile.gif

To Mikesta: your completely wrong Faustin is the whackjob screaming at the camera its so obvious. smile.gif

It's not that obvious to me. Faustin looks more like the guy I pointed out earlier.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Looks like Faustin put on weight in the time from the boxart to trailer 3....hmmm.

It's not that obvious to me. Faustin looks more like the guy I pointed out earlier.

Ill bet you £50 that when the game comes out that guy turns out to be Faustin. smile.gif