What's The First Thing You'll Do After The Intro?

Lifestyles of The Cool

Lifestyles of The Cool

(The C sly.gifcool.gif L) After the intro & first mission, If you are free to roam, I plan on killing A cop or gang member, to acquire their weapon. It's kinda the first thing I do in GTA games. Second thing I do is, try out the weapon on A ramdom victim, just to see how sweet the animations are. How about you guys?

Lifestyles of The Cool

My topic said, Story, Online Mode, Or pony farm. I don't know how pony farm got there, Sorry??? suicidal.gif

ill visit a pony farm biggrin.gif

lol nah and if i will i would take the fork thingy that is used to take hay and i will use it to kill the ponies XD

lol nah

i would first jack a car when no cops around and drive in the new sweet city to see the environment biggrin.gif

Lifestyles of The Cool

suicidal.gif pony farm=F-R-E-E-R-O-A-M. For some reason it changes it???

Greatest Thing Alive

Well first off I will walk for a few minutes looking at the beutiful scenaries GTA has to offer. Then test out the pedestrian and how they react. Then jack a jar and start causing the most mayhem I can cause without guns and money(Probally have a 3 star before I die). Then repeat for another hour.

I'll be checking out the area..acquainting myself to the surroundings and finding a nice car and a place to live (save). cool.gif

ill beat the living hell out of a load of peds then speed around the city in a chase

while taking the tour at the same time

Do some missions, probably.

Why do people feel inclined to beat someone up, shoot a cop straight away etc?

I fear for your safety.

Start a car collection. I dont know where I'll put them, but hopefully Roman has some room in his taxi depot lol.

Greatest Thing Alive
Do some missions, probably.

Why do people feel inclined to beat someone up, shoot a cop straight away etc?

I fear for your safety.

Well I guess people want to expereiance and get used to the game before starting the game. It's like a tutorial to us.

P.S Have you ever had the feeling of just doing things outside of the missions.(Example when I got crackdwon first thing I did was start shooting the gangs.)

Yeah. I mean, it's cool and all but alot of people want to kill people just for the heck of it when they first start.

I've never been like that with GTA.

If I remember correctly, doing the first mission or two helps give you a sense of direction, how to kill etc in previous GTA's so that's why I normally do the first mission.

Assassin_2112

i wil run around the city, kill some people ,drive some cars, thats what i always do first then i will beat some missions

i keep hearing this term 'pony farm' as a type of multiplayer... but i have no clue as to what it is (personally still haven't gotten big into online multiplayer). Anyone care to enlighten me?

Greatest Thing Alive
Yeah. I mean, it's cool and all but alot of people want to kill people just for the heck of it when they first start.

If I remember correctly, doing the first mission or two helps give you a sense of direction, how to kill etc in previous GTA's so that's why I normally do the first mission.

Well lets hop GTA IV will provide a tutorial for it's 1st or 2nd mission so people can get to the new gameplay. biggrin.gif

Greatest Thing Alive
i keep hearing this term 'pony farm' as a type of multiplayer... but i have no clue as to what it is (personally still haven't gotten big into online multiplayer). Anyone care to enlighten me?

pony farm is actually f.r.e.e.r.o.a.m but whenever you say it(without the dots) it says pony farm(which I don't get).

CryptReaperDorian

Off topic: So if I'll take the dots away from f.r.e.e.r.o.a.m. it'll say pony farm? I'll try it: ponyfarm

I'm guessing this site did that for a joke or it might be slang for a dirty word or term.

defibrillator

No the moderators just changed it because it was funny. Alot of forums have word filters so if someone types the word f*ck it will just say F*CK. They used this feature to screw with peoples heads, and it is pretty funny when people don't understand

edit: see exactly what I mean

Greatest Thing Alive

No the moderators just changed it because it was funny. Alot of forums have word filters so if someone types the word f*ck it will just say F*CK. They used this feature to screw with peoples heads, and it is pretty funny when people don't understand

when u were were typing fck u mean the mods will make the star appear or u put it there.

ok ima try it(please don't ban me)

f*ck

{Edit} oh that's cool

when u were were typing fck u mean the mods will make the star appear or u put it there.

ok ima try it(please don't ban me)

f*ck

{Edit} oh that's cool

lol Yeh it keeps people from getting banned for saying things like that, and sometimes it makes things funny like the ponyfarm thing.

Off Topic: For the first few weeks I was here I was spun out by Pony Farm, and didn't understand why people were saying it, until I figured out it was just a filtered word to replace F.r.e.e R.o.a.m.

On Topic; I'll probably do the first couple of missions, and explore. I always do this with each GTA.

Ahem....

*xNewtype Acex takes out an old thread*

The First Thing

Well, considering the first line of that topic proves that the topic was written back WHEN THE RELEASE DATE WAS OCT 16; it's a good thing he started a new topic.

The first thing I will surely do is get a feel for the crime system, I'll kill a cop for a gun and test the physics/sounds just as you. (As in pistol sound, in past GTA's it sounded fake as hell.) I will then see just what I need to do to evade cops. I'll see if I need to unlock certain buildings (ex. Ammu-Nation). Then I'll get to doing missions so I can unlock those buildings because odds are I'll need to. I'll finish the campaign most likely without doing any (testing it out) ponyfarm ing. After I finish the game, hopefully there will be some replay value and I'll ponyfarm FOREVER!

Edit: Ok thats just queer. When you say free and roam next to each other, even when spaced, it kills it ph34r.gif

Touché mods.

Edited by Maronae

and whats wrong with killing people for the hell of it? this is gta were talking about you can do almost anything you please

and since wen did you need a mission to to tell you how to brutaly murder peds?

devil.gif