Christmas Eve Screens and Artwork!

Jordan

I just received a little package from UPS and found some interesting things inside. I'm uploading.

Two New Artworks with the characters Faustin and a now fatter Elizabeta: http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/sc...age=1&subcat=28

Four Five New Screens: http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/sc...bcat_27&game=11

user posted image

Edited by Jordan

Santa came, did he?

mercie_blink.gif

Very nice! Thanks, fella.

Edited by JohnnyDrama

Santa where? biggrin.gif

OOOOOO nice artwork

Whoa those screens look really, really good. The graphics are just getting better. Just look at the detail.

Edited by Darrel

2 of the pictures are new (Niko climbing on the truck and driving the car), but I believe I've seen the other 2 before. Nonetheless, very nice.

2 of the pictures are new (Niko climbing on the truck and driving the car), but I believe I've seen the other 2 before. Nonetheless, very nice.

Really? They all look fresh to me. Expect for this one which was seen in a Play Magazine (UK) preview of the game:

user posted image

Jordan thanks for the upload, great stuff.

f*ckING A you can hang from cars. wow.gif

Also, it says in Portuguese "Salão da comunidade de Leftwood" = "Leftwood community hall".

I never knew there were any Portuguese immigrants in the US? Never seen one.

I just received a little package from UPS and found some interesting things inside.  I'm uploading.

New Artwork with the character Faustin: http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/sc...age=1&subcat=28

Four Five New Screens: http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/sc...bcat_27&game=11

I take it Jordan you have an affiliation with Rockstar Games? Thats pretty cool to be getting presents from them. wink.gif

Was that all that was in the package that related to GTA IV? It's not much but I guess it will have to do. sigh.gif

Edited by gtaIV_fan

f*ckING A you can hang from cars. wow.gif

Also, it says in Portuguese "Salão da comunidade de Leftwood" = "Leftwood community hall".

I never knew there were any Portuguese immigrants in the US? Never seen one.

That screenshot rocks for so many different reasons.

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png

Nice screenshots. I just wish they released the release date soon.

Yep, stunning screenshots. I'm still amazed just how much detail they have chucked into the game.

Update again ay. Rockstar sent you that jordan?

Edited by Darrel

Yep, stunning screenshots. I'm still amazed just how much detail they have chucked into the game.

can you see his boot bend at the toes? monocle.gif

Rockstar are really cranking up the RAGE engine. The graphics are really detailed in this shot:

user posted image

Damn this game looks so awesome. cool.gif

can you see his boot bend at the toes? monocle.gif

Yeah i know awesome. lol

"I just got a package (morning mail...) early this Christmas Eve morning from the wonderful folks at Rockstar Games. Check out five new screenshots as well as one new artwork. In the package that they gave me, I got Rockstar cookies, a disc with assets, a Burger Shot t-shirt, GTA IV sticker that says "Coming Spring 2008" on back and more "

The words "Coming Spring 2008" haunt me.

Definition from wikipedia:

"Spring: in the northern hemisphere usually the months of March, April, May, or as reckoned astronomically extending from the vernal equinox (March 21) to the June solstice (June 21)."

So this means its not comming January or February, but March, April or May

"I just got a package (morning mail...) early this Christmas Eve morning from the wonderful folks at Rockstar Games. Check out five new screenshots as well as one new artwork. In the package that they gave me, I got Rockstar cookies, a disc with assets, a Burger Shot t-shirt, GTA IV sticker that says "Coming Spring 2008" on back and more "

"Spring: in the northern hemisphere usually the months of March, April, May, or as reckoned astronomically extending from the vernal equinox (March 21) to the June solstice (June 21)."

Five new screenshots? I only see four.

March and April is the best part of Rockstar's second fiscal quater, which is when the game is scheduled to release. It was never coming out in January in the first place.

But you didnt get a package did you. Are you joking or serious I am confused. whatsthat.gif

But you didnt get a package did you. Are you joking or serious I am confused. whatsthat.gif

No i didn't get it im quoting jordan.

The power of marketing is insane...

Cool pictures...Jordan. icon14.gif

Hmm... since we just got (well Jordan got all for himself) new screens and baked goods from the nice people at Rockstar and we are left to starve.

I wouldn't doubt that they might release more info tomorrow to coincide with christmas day. After all this is the first time a 'major' GTA release is stretching over the christmas holidays so you never know what the teams attitude is this time of year.

I dont think a release date will be given however. sigh.gif

Edited by gtaIV_fan

I'm eating the yellow Rockstar Games cookie now.  It's pretty hard but tastes good.

That's what she said.

lol.gif I want a cookie.