The Actors of GTA IV

Enterprise07

I know a few topics have been made about this in the past but searching and bumping old topics kinda sucks eh? Anyways I've been going over the 3 trailers and screenshots and I have some pretty solid thoughts (ie: rumour mill overdrive) on who plays/models who in IV and have collected the ideas of other users from awhile back, all in one, easy and convenient place...

**Please note I have also put in some info from other fans and users over the past months from trailer 1.

Feel free to add your own ideas people I will update this... cool.gif

"Niko Bellic" - Does this guy need an intro? mercie_blink.gif

user posted image

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.co...hkov/enemy4.jpg

Very plausible, I can see where fans saw the resemblence back in 2006...

"Roman Bellic" - Cousin of Niko

user posted image

http://www.mlive.com/cgi-bin/prxy/weblog_p...erks2-thumb.JPG

Looks like Brian O'Hallaran of 'Clerks' fame, wouldn't be surprised if his VO was faux and he IS the actor.

"Sup Money Guy" - Trailer 3

user posted image

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/...jay-z-30497.jpg

This guy looks reeallly like Jay-Z to me, also could be done, the guy is GANGSTA and way cool for GTA.

"Brucie" - Trailer 3

user posted image

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/070810/seth_l.jpg

Seth Green Voice-alike (plausible as he does a V/O in Mass Effect, the model seems to be based off his facial features but as you can see, he's a beefcake soooo...

"Manny" - Trailer 3 gangsta guy

user posted image

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/...ate/ice_t07.jpg

Guy looks like Ice T to me, and we never found out Madd Dogg's real name did we?! Probably not though...

"Elizabeta" - The Drug Lady

user posted image

http://www.scunci.com/images/celebrity/queen_front_large.jpg

Looks A LOT like Queen Latifah, moves in the same way aswell and although we don't here much of her voice her general likeness and deep tones to the laugh put her quite far ahead.

>>>> Will be updated... <<<<

Vanilla Shake

I'll agree that Roman looks similar to Brian O'Halloran from Clerks, or maybe even moreso from Clerks II, but I can tell just from the trailer that it's not him who's doing the voice.

And I don't see how people are comparing Brucie's voice to Seth Green. Sound nothing alike to me.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

This guy looks reeallly like Jay-Z to me, also could be done, the guy is GANGSTA and way cool for GTA.

I mentioned that one in the "Countdown to trailer 3" topic and another topic, it's the voice that got to me the most, but he defintely looks like him too.

"Brucie" - Trailer 3

Seth Green Voice-alike (plausible as he does a V/O in Mass Effect, the model seems to be based off his facial features but as you can see, he's a beefcake soooo...

I'm really hoping the rumors are true...i love Seth Green. If it is him, i'm going to love those missions, whether they're crap or not.

Looks A LOT like Queen Latifah, moves in the same way aswell and although we don't here much of her voice her general likeness and deep tones to the laugh put her quite far ahead..

I also thought that when i saw the trailer for the 2nd time and had time to concentrate on everything, rather than just being like "OMG OMG" at everything lol.

I mentioned that one in the "Countdown to trailer 3" topic and another topic, it's the voice that got to me the most, but he defintely looks like him too.

"Brucie" - Trailer 3

I'm really hoping the rumors are true...i love Seth Green. If it is him, i'm going to love those missions, whether they're crap or not.

Looks A LOT like Queen Latifah, moves in the same way aswell and although we don't here much of her voice her general likeness and deep tones to the laugh put her quite far ahead..

I also thought that when i saw the trailer for the 2nd time and had time to concentrate on everything, rather than just being like "OMG OMG" at everything lol.

I highly doubt 'Sup Money' is Jay Z voicing, trust me, I listen to his albums loads of times I really dont think thats his voice. As for looking like him, maybe, but his skin tone is much lighter in real life but maybe Im being picky or thats the lighting.

As for the others I wouldnt be able to tell whos voicing who if my life depended on it.

err btw Aimee... are you a girl? blush.gif

xNewtype Acex

err btw Aimee... are you a girl? blush.gif

Girl...i know, it's uncommon in these 'ere parts lol.

Heh, we needed a little variety, this was turning into a sausage party.

I still think Brucie looks like Bruce Willis. Brucie = Bruce, get it?

What's a girl...?

tounge2.gif

Also, whilst we don't know what part he'll play, Iggy Pop said he was doing a voiceover. I think he might just be on the radio though.

user posted image

xNewtype Acex

What's a girl...?

A legendary creature, no one around here knows much about them... tounge.gif j/k

Maybe Iggy Pop will have original songs on the soundtrack.

@Aimee's avatar: JESUS CHRIST! IT'S A LION, GET IN THE CAR! >:3 - sorry, couldn't resist

Edited by xNewtype Acex