Favourite SA character

spursfan111

(i'm sorry if theres already some of these topics but im not fully sure how to use the search engine)

Ok well the question is obvious who's you're fave try not to make it Cj all the time personally my fave is Toreno

Ryder, He has some good lines such as

What..?, I'll give up the water if you give up being a busta

Claude isn't a San Andreas character, dumbass.

We've seen this topic SO many times.

So we just imagined seeing him during the Cesar Race-Mission just before you move to the garage in Fierro?

My fav's are Torreno, because he's such an asshole to CJ sometimes and I also like Mecca and Ken, they are just great.

I love it when Toreno says while reading a conspiracy theories book "This stuff is all wrong, it says here Hitler killed himself... Well I suppose whatever helps you sleep at night".

My favorite character is Cesar Vialpando, He's a cool character and tries to help CJ along the jopurney. biggrin.gif

Mine is Toreno, he always pwnes CJ and he is cool with all his "connections"

Hmm...this is a good question. There's so many good characters! But, my 3 most favourite characters are Sweet, Cesar and Wu Zi Mu. But, if I had to choose just one, I'd go with Sweet.

My favourite SA character would have to be Cesar, he has so many hilarious quotes and is the leader of my favourite gang-the Varrio Los Aztecas.

@Boombastic Of course Claude is a character, how else do we recieve the garage in SF. In fact the game cannot be completed or even get into SF without him. He is included in the list of characters

OG Loc-Best quotes ever.

Mike Toreno-Reminds me of James Bond,I don't know why... biggrin.gif

Big Smoke-"I have 2 number nines,a number nine large,a number six with extra dip,a number seven,two number 45's,one with cheese,and a large soda." Need I say more? biggrin.gif

Mad Dogg

Cesar

Woozie

guilty.by.association
OG Loc-Best quotes ever.

Mike Toreno-Reminds me of James Bond,I don't know why... biggrin.gif

Big Smoke-"I have 2 number nines,a number nine large,a number six with extra dip,a number seven,two number 45's,one with cheese,and a large soda." Need I say more? biggrin.gif

Mad Dogg

Cesar

Woozie

I second all that smile.gif

So we just imagined seeing him during the Cesar Race-Mission

Well he's hardly a character. So he pops up once and its all 'OMG IT'S CLAUDE! HE WAS IN ONE SCENE AND SAID HARDLY ANYTHING! OMG!'

So we just imagined seeing him during the Cesar Race-Mission

Well he's hardly a character. So he pops up once and its all 'OMG IT'S CLAUDE! HE WAS IN ONE SCENE AND SAID HARDLY ANYTHING! OMG!'

Actually he didn't speak at all but nevertheless he is an official character

HE WAS IN ONE SCENE AND SAID HARDLY ANYTHING! OMG!

Well yea it'd be hard for him to say something

SEEING AS HE IS A MUTE!!

Well yea it'd be hard for him to say something

SEEING AS HE IS A MUTE!!

He isn't a mute.

CJ just said that, because he didn't say that the garage in Doherty was crap.

In one of the stupid Catalina cellphone calls, Catalina mentions that he is saying something to her.

He isn't a mute.

CJ just said that, because he didn't say that the garage in Doherty was crap.

In one of the stupid Catalina cellphone calls, Catalina mentions that he is saying something to her.

I thought in III he didnt say anythinbg cos he was a mute, or was that just R* being lazy and not adding voice for the main character. I dont know cos i havmt played III

Struff Bunstridge
ENOUGH OF THE FAV TOPICS come up with something original

After you then, mate. That's two different topics you've complained on, and I reckon you're in the process of bitching on a third.