gtagaming.com

auburn23jv

They have trust in rumours. Leave them. moto_whistle.gif

A bunch of idiots run that site, for real. I cant believe they actually made a countdown from an unconfirmed date.

It's listed underneath the countdown as Tuesday, 22nd April, 2008. This of course, from the MCV article.

EDIT: Alabama... err.. auburn23jv beat me.

april 22nd

Wow, thats pretty damn far away. I think they are in it with Amazon.com or something, they have a lot of their stuff on the site.

Funny, I was just searching something and a topic came up about GTAGaming users talking about GTAF.

Anyway, that's pretty f*cking bold of them if they have no confirmation (which I guess they have...somewhat?)

I kinda hope it is April 22nd. That way it's not too far off, but still long enough for them to smooth everything out and make the game that much better (like has been said innumerable times).

"how bout a errly cristmas releece guyz!!!!11" sneaky2.gif

No, an early christmas release would be horrible. Imagine them announcing that the game will be released like the day after christmas or something. It would be impossible to get a copy.

Yeah, they are almost as bad as thegtaplace.com, If Rockstar won't release more information, we'll make stuff up! At least that's the mentality behind fans of that site.

No, an early christmas release would be horrible. Imagine them announcing that the game will be released like the day after christmas or something. It would be impossible to get a copy.

I hear ya, although that's not what people are thinking about when they say sh*t like that.

They don't think logically, they just want the damn game. lol.gif

Yeh exactly, its crazy how things like this cloud people's minds lol. But its horrible that sites put up count downs to a release date thats not even official. This is not the time for guesstimations lol

That MCV site says they have sources "close to T2". So then all the other sites jumped all over it. Atleast this site doesnt post that bull as fact. It is a fact when T2 or R* announces it and it is on there website.