how many aussie members

willgtavcs

how many of us hope that the australian version does not lose content.i hope it doesnt, gta SA did'nt so i hope IV doesnt.

i really want all the content the american version gets.

the thing is the rating is actually a bit higher as well because it says

drug and sexual references,adding onto the rating content.

So what will you do if the content gets taken out because of the MA15+ rating? will you buy the american version from ebay?

or will you just stick wit it?

let all us australian members hope for a full game

yeah i think that it is a problem and personally i don't want to buy a dumbed down version, so if it is"dumbed down" i will have to import one i guess.

and it looks like this may be the case, with the game passing through our ratings system so easily sad.gif

so it looks like we may be very diaspointed

yeah i think that it is a problem and personally i don't want to buy a dumbed down version, so if it is"dumbed down" i will have to import one i guess.

and it looks like this may be the case, with the game passing through our ratings system so easily sad.gif

so it looks like we may be very diaspointed

i actualy dont think it will be the only one which was, was gta III

all the rest were originals

so lets cross our fingers in hope and that rating is after all

RESTRICTED 15+

STRING VIOLINES

STRING COAST LANGUARGE

STRING SEXUAL AND DROOG RETARDS lol.gif

but seriously let us cross our fingers

RESTRICTED 15+

STRING VIOLINES

Off topic: OMG not STRING violines!!!!!!!

lol

I hope the danm Australian laws let R* give us GTA IV original

if you look on the website it says version: original

Transparanoia

Did you not see the plethora of topics that brought up the exact same query when it was revealed GTAIV had been classified in Australia? f*ck me dead, it's been repeated over and over again in numerous threads.

All we need now is someone to come in and say "Rockstar have gone soft because it's only rated 15+". suicidal.gif

If they take out anything meaningful (like I couldn't care less about prostitutes) I'll certainly be pissed off. It's one thing to meet ratings standards, but another to completely wreck the gameplay.

If they take out anything meaningful (like I couldn't care less about prostitutes) I'll certainly be pissed off. It's one thing to meet ratings standards, but another to completely wreck the gameplay.

yes but if they have hookers you get extra life like in gta 3

but i want full gore

That still wasn't meaningful. There were plenty of other ways to get health. It was nothing more than a novelty you did once or twice out of curiosity and laughs. It was never a practical way of replenishing health.

That still wasn't meaningful. There were plenty of other ways to get health. It was nothing more than a novelty you did once or twice out of curiosity and laughs. It was never a practical way of replenishing health.

i know but they didnt take it from SA so i doubt they will

,lets just hope we still have gore devil.gif

@willgtavcs: No offense, but English is your first language right? Your posts are incredibly hard to understand sometimes, you should take a little time to proof-read before you submit. confused.gif

@topic: It's been discussed. MA15+ is the highest rating it could get in Australia, and it's what the other GTAs got as well. I personally don't know if it will have any features cut, but I doubt it. Doesn't bother me regardless, but I hope for your guys' sake that you get the same version. biggrin.gif

i posted a thread exactluy the same as this a few wks ago but yes i will be very pissd mad.gif if our gta gets dumbd i hope iit dont wev all ready had manhunt 2 baned tounge2.gif

GTA3Freak-2001

I'd much rather this discussion happen in the topic dealing with the game being rated in Australia which is in the News and Official News Section or the one floating around this section.