lil' jacob

k1224

from the new screenshot of him, u think he's more better like dat or the old version. Does the new version fits the 'arms dealer' type of guy or the other because the new one fits with it. cool.gif

There was a new and old version? But anyways i think Jacob might be a close friend of Niko's through the course of the game. And like with VC and SA, the main characters partner or side kick was always in the bottom right corner of the box art.

There was a new and old version?

u know, the old version where he's laying on a couch smoking and new version he's riding shotgun with niko in a car with fuzzy dice.

u know, the old version where he's laying on a couch smoking and new version he's riding shotgun with niko in a car with fuzzy dice.

Was it confirmed that the guy sittin' on the couch was lil' jacob? I think the same as dude up there ^^^ said. I think jacobs gunna be a very good friend of Niko.

eh miclo19 you wanted to my age im 14 and if you dont beleive you can go screw yourself.

to the topic:I think Little Jacob will be a good alie if you can do drive buys with him i think he migth use a rpg or if you have to kill a whole bunch of people he migth get out of the car and actually be a good shooter thats what i hated in san andres every time that you bring a person with a gun with you there bullets dont ever hit any body i hope he'll actually be of some use

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.

then why does it say it is on the gtaiv.net site ?

Because it's the gta4.net site not Rockstar*, must be a mistake, that's definitly not lil jacob, it should be changed.

eh miclo19 you wanted to my age im 14 and if you dont beleive you can go screw yourself.

to the topic:I think Little Jacob will be a good alie if you can do drive buys with him i think he migth use a rpg or if you have to kill a whole bunch of people he migth get out of the car and actually be a good shooter thats what i hated in san andres every time that you bring a person with a gun with you there bullets dont ever hit any body i hope he'll actually be of some use

No, no, I think it's perfectly obvious that you're fourteen. The signature helps your cause alot.

nah jorkeh.

that's definitely little jacob.

don't know what the f*ck you've been smoking. (sounds like crack to me)

then why does it say it is on the gtaiv.net site ?

Because it's the gta4.net site not Rockstar*, must be a mistake, that's definitly not lil jacob, it should be changed.

I'm sure it's confirmed that the guy in the bar with the didier Sachs shorts is Little Jacob.

How the hell is that little Jacob? He looks nothing like little Jacob and blowdro, gargle my sack.

Excuse me pal. Shut up, and get out if you cant have a discussion without being polite.

This is all still unconfirmed. If you noticed, Rockstar havn't given us any details on Jacob.

to the topic:I think Little Jacob will be a good alie if you can do drive buys with him i think he migth use a  rpg or if you have to kill a whole bunch of people he migth get out of the car and actually be a good shooter thats what i hated in san andres every time that you bring a person with a gun with you there bullets dont ever hit any body i hope he'll actually be of some use

No, no, I think it's perfectly obvious that you're fourteen. The signature helps your cause alot.

Ye, I agree. He can't even spell might, or ally, or biggest, or Andreas, or.... everything. Doesn't use full stops, he doesn't lay out his words properly at all.

He must be 7....

Edited by ceedot

The hell? The guy in the bar is NOT Little Jacob. The guy in the car with Niko IS Little Jacob. He is even on the Boxart. And on those Wanted posters. The guy in the bar is just a regular ped. There really isnt any info on Jacob, other than, he is an carribean arms dealer, who you get most of your guns from, and also a friend of Roman.

I'm pretty sure that back when the guy smoking on the coach was released R* said his name was Little Jacob... this was around the same time the magazine covers with Elizabeta and Lola were released late last spring. I think that like Elizabeta, they changed the look of Jacob a bit. As far as i know the rasta in the bar was never confirmed to be Jacob, i think people just assumed he was as all the magazines said Jacob was west indian. Ofcourse he could very well be a beta version... but i'm relatively sure this is the final draft of Jacob...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Mafioso86

bigmitchbaker

the artwork of the guy on the couch is called lil jacob but it looks to be that manny

guy and id say the guy in that screen shot of the bar is a yardie because the guy with the corn rows is lil jacob. colgate.gif

This is all still unconfirmed. If you noticed, Rockstar havn't given us any details on Jacob.

EXACTLY, R* said nothing about any of the photos being lil' Jacob. You guys are all assuming certain people are Jacob, but you dont know for sure. Not till R* confirms at least.

to the topic:I think Little Jacob will be a good alie if you can do drive buys with him i think he migth use a  rpg or if you have to kill a whole bunch of people he migth get out of the car and actually be a good shooter thats what i hated in san andres every time that you bring a person with a gun with you there bullets dont ever hit any body i hope he'll actually be of some use

Ye, I agree. He can't even spell might, or ally, or biggest, or Andreas, or.... everything. Doesn't use full stops, he doesn't lay out his words properly at all.

He must be 7....

Can we just give it a rest already im not seven and so what is this pick on the new guy because he doesn't use commas and i told you the first time the reason my sentences were messed up because i did not have enough time to edit

Edited by HAZER blade

Look! Im banned!

Justin is awesome.