Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,864 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

AndrewGuy12

How to make a model replace CJ

AndrewGuy12

I want a model to replace CJ not a PED. I got it to replace a ped but I want it to replace CJ.

If you have to replace like head.dff or something like that in the player.img then can you tell me how? Is there a tutoiral for that?

When I try to replace any head.dff, legs.dff, arms.dff for CJ the game always freezes so I think its different then what I did to replace a whole ped model. Can anyone help me biggrin.gif

coin-god

I want a model to replace CJ not a PED. I got it to replace a ped but I want it to replace CJ.

If you have to replace like head.dff or something like that in the player.img then can you tell me how? Is there a tutoiral for that?

When I try to replace any head.dff, legs.dff, arms.dff for CJ the game always freezes so I think its different then what I did to replace a whole ped model. Can anyone help me biggrin.gif

You have to code that. If you want CJ to use a Unified Ped model.

:MODELthread 'MODEL' wait 0 Model.Load(#NAME_OF_THE_DFF)038B: load_requested_models if   Model.Available(#NAME_OF_THE_DFF)jf @MODEL 09C7: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR modelID_to #NAME_OF_THE_DFFend_thread 

esample:

:MODELthread 'MODEL' wait 0 Model.Load(#BMOBAR)038B: load_requested_models if   Model.Available(#BMOBAR)jf @MODEL 09C7: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR modelID_to #BMOBARend_thread 

SCM code.

Sanny Builder 3.0

AndrewGuy12

LIKE WHAO! This sounds awsome. But theres got to be a catch. How do you code things?

coin-god
LIKE WHAO! This sounds awsome. But theres got to be a catch. How do you code things?

Well if you want to learn how to scipt in gta go to the Tutorial Forum and search all the scripting tutorials. Theres one that will show u how to place my code.

Note: My code is only compatible with Sanny Builder 3.0 or higher.

AndrewGuy12

Well if you want to learn how to scipt in gta go to the Tutorial Forum and search all the scripting tutorials. Theres one that will show u how to place my code.

This sounds good but I realized I need to find out how to do it the hard way because I'm making a mod involving the superman mod (instead of Clark Kent turning into Superman, my sonic model will turn into SuperSonic) So I need to know how to replace body parts if I need my mod to work. If you would know how to do that I'd greatly appreciate if you could tell me.

Edited by AndrewGuy12

coin-god

This sounds good but I realized I need to find out how to do it the hard way because I'm making a mod involving the superman mod (instead of Clark Kent turning into Superman, my sonic model will turn into SuperSonic) So I need to know how to replace body parts if I need my mod to work. If you would know how to do that I'd greatly appreciate if you knew how.

I knoiw. But i cant work in any mod now. Im busy with my own project. Go to Recruits And Recuest and post there about your mod. Dont do it in Mod Showroom till you have a working team or the mod finished.

AndrewGuy12

Oh, thats ok I don't really want to bother people into gettings things I want myself to be done but Yes I'll do that. Thanks for the help though!

shagg

Sorry to necropost, but can anyone tell me where exactly to put that code? Because i tried it and SA crashed.. sad.gif Can't find the topic that Coin mentioned either..

GTA:DonEdition

i've been trying to give cj a new head. i replaced the head.dff but it didn't show in the save game and when i start a new game it crashes... what do i do?