Banner Request

TheJonesy

Name: On the bottom right, it should say: "After all these years..."

Size: No specific limit, just a little larger than a signature size. If its no trouble, I would like a sig for the banner as well. [better yet, make the banner sig sized]

Theme: I was hoping someone could edit the following picture so that the left half is kept as seen, but the right half looks trashed and abandoned (crumbling walls, broken windows, etc.) But don't make it just suddenly stop. I also wanted a picture of a random guy, with his backed turned, looking towards the scene.

Resources: Picture: town

Colors: N/A

Additional info: N/A

Thank You Very Much!

Hayden Stasven

I'd like to help, but how do you expect me to be able to make it look trashed...? bored.gif

New account: Hayden.

You know...

I really don't know. If anybody wants to take on this project, it can take as long as they need. I'm in no rush whatsoever.

If its too suicidal.gif for an attempt, its alright. I'll wait the ten days and think up a better idea for one.

I'd like to help, but how do you expect me to be able to make it look trashed...? bored.gif

That's what I first thought...and how can people make the man that you described? It really is suicidal.gif

@ Jack- That's really nice and everything, not to be mean, but 1) It's backwards, the trashed part should be the vise versa and 2) I don't want it to be ghetto-ish. I thank you very much, man. Ya know I appreciate ya! icon14.gif

If this is too hard or facedesk.gif to do, then I'll request another time. I'll just try to rephrase what I want:

First off, I chose that picture cause of the angle. That is the angle I want. The part that is closest, the left, should be just a normal city, something similar, but not exactly like this.

Then, I want the farthest, the right, to be similar to, but not exactly, like this or this or even this.

And about the guy, forget it! It useless anyways, so go ahead and scrap that... biggrin.gif