Suspension In The NHL

Ryan

Hi

I know the topic description sucks but I didn't know what else to put. Anyhow i heard on the news today about the guys from The Buffalo Sabres who steped on some other guy with his skates on and hirt the guy and this guy is suposed to get a 30 game suspension for it thats crazy. Whats your take on this?

No, it was Chris Simon from the NYI (who are playing Buffalo @ NASSAU tonight) who got the suspension. How many chances is this guy gonna get anyway?

WGR550- Islanders forward Chris Simon has been suspended a record 30 games for stepping on Jarkko Ruuto of the Penguins in a game over the weekend. Simon began the season finishing a 25 game suspension handed down from cross checking Ryan Hollweg of the Rangers last year.

Simon was on leave from the team to receive counseling. This was the seventh time in his career that he has been suspended.

The Sabres are in New York to play the Isles tonight. Dmitri Kalinin will take Andrej Sekera's place on the blue line. That is the only lineup change for Buffalo. The Isles have made Bryan Berard and Marc-Andre Bergeron healthy scratches.

Source: WGR 550 AM

He's an asshole. I hate reading his crocodile tear filled apology.

"I made a mistake, and I'm sorry...blah...blah...blah...it'll never happen again...blah...blah...I agree that I need some time off."

He actually said he needs time off. Like he has a choice to stay in the game. He needs to be expelled from the NHLPA.

The opening post shows how little people know about the NHL since the lockout.

Chris Simon is just pathetic. He has a lot of trouble controlling himself. Stepping on Ruutu's ankle is one thing but with skates?

Not to mention the Ryan Hollweg incident, where Chris Simon cracked Ryan Hollweg in the face with his stick, after being cleanly checked by Hollweg.

He's just going to do another crazy thing, and actually hurt someone badly.

Yeah, this makes me wonder how many chances he's going to get.

He's gonna seriously injure someone (like some asshole by the name of Bertuzzi) very seriously if he doesn't stop it with the cheap shots and other sh*t like that.

user posted image

Ha, I was just looking through my old hockey cards, and found a Chris Simon rookie.

The guy is finished in the NHL.

No he isn't.

There is no shortage of teams that will want him if the Islanders are done with him.

user posted image

The guy is finished in the NHL.

No he isn't.

There is no shortage of teams that will want him if the Islanders are done with him.

Yeah..maybe you're right..these days there are still teams that need a "thug".

Edited by bagga rabbit

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.