xbox 360 to receive more gta iv episodic content

LIGTHER

It ISNT MORE. We knew this for a LOONG time that Microsoft paid 25 mil each for 2 episodic content..This is prety old man.

I should think so too. I bet Bill Gates is a poor man after forking out all of that money just for the downloadable content.

Okay, he's still rich as hell and always will be.. but still.

ACEGAMEFORUMS

The article date is DECEMBER 18, 2007, can't be old, and it's about today's fiscal conference, how is theis old?

What is episodic content?

I'm still buying GTAIV for PS3, because that's what I have.

Exclusive content that 360 owners will be able to buy which according to Rockstar will add "hours of new gameplay" to GTA IV. This probably ranges from new vehicles, missions, side-missions, weapons and extra parts of map.

AngelArchHunter
The article date is DECEMBER 18, 2007, can't be old, and it's about today's fiscal conference, how is theis old?

exactly why the f*ck are some of you thinking its old

user posted image

bigdaddystefan918

its sasy very clearly in the article "Take-Two executives indicated on a conference call that the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV will eventually provide Xbox 360 owners with even more episodic content beyond the previously announced content for the game."

wich means were going to get the two original episodic content and more downlodable content

Exclusive content that 360 owners will be able to buy which according to Rockstar will add "hours of new gameplay."

So it's like extra missions/features?

So you havent known about the episodic content that Microsoft paid R*? The 25 mil each for 2 exclusive contents? You havent known this for almost a year now?

Both consoles will get downloadable episodic content. For all we know Xbox's "exclusive" content could be 3 hours of pizza missions.

I didn't hear the conference call but it sounds like they mean DLC other than the $50 million two episode deal. And if it wasn't going to be exclusive to the 360 version they would have said the DLC would be on PS3 as well instead of just mentioning the 360...

user posted image

So you havent known about the episodic content that Microsoft paid R*? The 25 mil each for 2 exclusive contents? You havent known this for almost a year now?

"Grand Theft Auto IV will eventually provide Xbox 360 owners with even more episodic content beyond the previously announced content for the game."

Now when I think about it, the people that are planning on purchasing the standard version of GTA4, which is what...60 buck$.

They're are probably gonna have to spend around 20 to 30 bucks more if they want the Downloadable content.

Yeah yeah I know, Houser said he would'nt charge...or something like that. But you never know, sh*t changes.

lol, whatever, i just want the damn game. Im willing to bet that they misintepreted it. The 360 episodic content, comes in two. The 25 mil for each.. They get the first part in 08. And then the next part in 09. Thats how it always was, until the delay. Before the delay it was gonna come a bit eariler.

na PS3 icon14.gif  icon14.gif  icon14.gif  is way better trust me ive played both xbox 3crapsy icon13.gif  icon13.gif  icon13.gif  icon13.gif  sucks

Oh god not this sh*t again.

I love the PS3, and have been a Sony fan for years, but there's nothing wrong with the XBOX.

Fanboys= icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I'm getting it for PS3 of course, just because I own one, and I can't see myself playing the game with the 360 controller. suicidal.gif

New account: Gezim

na PS3 icon14.gif  icon14.gif  icon14.gif  is way better trust me ive played both xbox 3crapsy icon13.gif  icon13.gif  icon13.gif  icon13.gif  sucks

I love the PS3, and have been a Sony fan for years, but there's nothing wrong with the XBOX.

indeed smile.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

The article may be new, but the news is old. I don't know what you were doing on that site, it sucks, I bet they just got the news now.

New account: Gezim

I didn't hear the conference call but it sounds like they mean DLC other than the $50 million two episode deal. And if it wasn't going to be exclusive to the 360 version they would have said the DLC would be on PS3 as well instead of just mentioning the 360...

....After the exclusive contract times out, the PS3 Network could get those exclusives or as hinted, it's own exclusive content. Even though it sounds like nothing is planned it's already been said PS3 WILL have Network content downloads too but maybe exclusive. There is no official word on what the content is...Yet

Now when I think about it, the people that are planning on purchasing the standard version of GTA4, which is what...60 buck$.

They're are probably gonna have to spend around 20 to 30 bucks more if they want the Downloadable content.

Yeah yeah I know, Houser said he would'nt charge...or something like that. But you never know, sh*t changes.

He NEVER once said he would not charge... You read something WAY too fast I think.

Oh, sorry to do a double post but I have to correct this^

Although I have both PS3 and 360, but I think the guys at GameDaily misunderstood what went on the conference... God, they didn't even quote the part where T2 "promises even more episodic content for the 360" as they claim.

Gamedaily, the already announced DLC is two episodes, not one. sarcasm.gif

just give me the fin game bf 2050, worry bout DLC when time comes

waits 4 xmas 2 get release date, yeaaaaaaa rgt

Edited by Hurrikane

na PS3 icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif is way better trust me ive played both xbox 3crapsy icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif sucks

Can you stop with the smileys and stupid names?

the 360 is better than the PS3 IMO, as it has more games.

New account, Joe.

Rockstar had said both LCS and VCS will be PSP exclusives...

So I think the PS3 may have 360 exclusive content in spite of the 50 Millions $.

Anyway the first episodic content in October 08 and the second in October 09, these contents will be very big as they are developed during 1 year !

i've been a sony fan for years too, and i loved my ps1 and ps2... but i love grand theft auto more... so that 50 mil that microsoft put down converted me (among other things). lol. But yeah, neither is really 'better' than the other, it's all personal preference. Personally, I'm annoyed with sony and i feel like they overloaded the PS3 so they could charge more for it, not to mention the fact that last gen ps2 was the number one console, and now 360 is wiping the floor as far as both ownership and exclusive titles go, and there's a reason for that, Sony marketed like a bunch of greedy bafoons. Blue-Ray also annoys the hell out of me... it's like the same sh*t they did in the 80s with beta max... and we all know how great that worked out.

Despite all my lashing on sony... I could also say the PS3 is a more powerful system with more potential to last longer into the future than the 360. Also, if you like games like MGS4, Tekken, Final Fantasy, SOCOM... of course it makes more sense to get the PS3, though I personally don't like those games. I play primarily sandbox, FPS, and racing games... and i found the 360 had the edge in those in my opinion. Plus I finally get to play Halo and Knights of the Old Republic cool.gif .