Star Wars Battlefront II Discussion

Boombastic

Star Wars Battlefront II

user posted image

Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront discussion. After I got 100% on San Andreas, I'm back on Battlefront. Please post your comments and thoughts about the game!

sad.gif So they removed the first person feature from BFII? I loved riding the elephants from first person in I.. or at least that's what I remember I could do. Aww.. great game.

I'm pretty sure you can still play in first-person in Battlefront II. The game gets pretty addictive when you're trying to get all the "Legendary" medals.

It's a shame about the AI bots. They're quite crap even on Elite difficulty.

Old as hell but a good game icon14.gif

I'm pretty sure you can still play in first-person in Battlefront II. The game gets pretty addictive when you're trying to get all the "Legendary" medals.
Yeah you can wink.gif

You know what Star Wars Battlefront 2 was always on my on my 'to get list' and for some reason i never actually got it. sad.gif

I bought SWB 1 and i loved it it was such an awesome game played it for ages but the lightsabers were missing and i was looking forward to the second one as lightsabers were in the game.

I suppose i will never play the second now, so here's hoping a third get's made for the PS3 and the 360. icon14.gif

Edited by Seddo

s0h607k.jpg

You know what Star Wars Battlefront 2 was always on my on my 'to get list' and for some reason i never actually got it. sad.gif

I bought SWB 1 and i loved it it was such an awesome game played it for ages but the lightsabers were missing and i was looking forward to the second one as lightsabers were in the game.

I suppose i will never play the second now, so here's hoping a third get's made for the PS3 and the 360. icon14.gif

I think renegade squadrom was like the Battle Front 3

sad.gif So they removed the first person feature from BFII? I loved riding the elephants from first person in I.. or at least that's what I remember I could do. Aww.. great game.

There aren't any "elephants" in the Star Wars universe.Unless we are talking about the elephants dress up like banthas in A New Hope.

But yeah, there is a first person option. I love playing the deathmatch with all heroes.

I played the sh*t outta this game way back when. It's in my stack of games to load up when I get bored with the current 360 offerings. I have the xbox versions of I and II - I wonder if anyone ever plays them on XBL anymore?

Ld8Bhg8.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.