bullet holes

playerhater

doea anyone else think that bullet holes will disappear in IV, in every game i've ever played they do, let me explain, if we shoot say 10 holes in a car and then shoot like 50 holes in wall will the ones in the car disappear, could be an easy way of repairing our cars, anyone have any thoughts on this?

Well i doubt they will stay there forever man. You shoot up a wall outside, and come back a month later and expect the bullet holes to still be there? No way, i dont see that happening.

Dude they will sure disappear... 1. is imposible not to disappear. 2. just think to shoot and explode all the freaking city and after you finish the game and play it for fun you see bilions of bulletholes everywhere ...

i'm sure if you shoot up a car the holes will be there as long as the car is around, unless your garage still repairs your own car.

ACEGAMEFORUMS

I think what he means is, disapperaing in a matter of say, 5 minutes, you guys are exagerating a bit, it's annoying to love how you shoot something up one minute and want to observe the dammage you've done to just disappaer in the middle of admiring the detail. After a long time it is understandable, like leaving a wall, coming back a little later and the holes wouldn't be there, so what? I don't want to actually see the same bullet holes from last time on the same wall I have to shot at time and time again, they would just add up into a mess.

this is not what im talking about guys, if u've played COD4 then try shooting a few holes in a car door, if you then shoot the door beside that you can see the holes in the first door disappearing in front of your eyes.