gcghjhkl;gcd6y

Canofceleri

why shy forlorn with sister glue in my toe jam aches and pains?

and why does celerycan fight finely kinds tuna bran?

shicitahbobpidtabooo do like superman?

tine tiny like lampoo confrickener--shampoo conditioner.

brain lice apple pie shicitahbobpidtabooo.

donut surveilance key the night sky is watching you and your

puppetspuppets PUPPETS! shicitahbobpidtabooo

horns for sale eat pale ale cremey ice poo

sh*t shivers eat glue-- in my toe jam aches and pains play chess for food.

three eyed madass piehole tongue stickin out rabies sadness.

sunglasses on oh my god the devil o ooo ha.

gun to my head blinkin blue turnin skull cryin winkin ninja.

vomit on ben franklin's invention siskel or ebert weird owl ghost smokin.

cigarettes live in the ashtray go in the garbage.

shicitahbobpidtabooo.

Err....

pirate?

what of a pirate's worth?

the waste of earth's wood for planks and pegs!

the waste of nature for captured parrots, the death of ninja jews!

what of a pirate's girth?

a fat cock in your sagging lips! a sword and sheath adds dimension

to the hips!

and the ships, oh the ships! a thousand times to every man,

a thousand miles away from land!

oh why did god make pirates?

can you tell me, or can wikipedia not be accessed on your land of confusion, Land of Confusion?

Land Of Confusion
Err....

pirate?

the waste of earth's wood for planks and pegs!

the waste of nature for captured parrots, the death of ninja jews!

what of a pirate's girth?

a fat cock in your sagging lips! a sword and sheath adds dimension

to the hips!

and the ships, oh the ships! a thousand times to every man,

a thousand miles away from land!

can you tell me, or can wikipedia not be accessed on your land of confusion, Land of Confusion?

Uh, right now I'm so confused I doubt I could type wikipedia in to my 'land of confusion'.

This is a waste of good thread space.  dozingoff.gif

It's Candarelli, he's aloud to.

Finally, an unsarcastic member who says it like it is. Can't spell, but knows what he's talking about.

You people just don't know art when you see it (and I'm definitely not being sarcastic).

But seriously... have you ever heard what Yoko Ono considers art? If so, you know this thread is completely viable. biggrin.gif Just accept it for its instrinsic value and then go watch some more Tila Tequila on MTV.

This is a waste of good thread space.  dozingoff.gif

It's Candarelli, he's aloud to.

Finally, an unsarcastic member who says it like it is. Can't spell, but knows what he's talking about.

You people just don't know art when you see it (and I'm definitely not being sarcastic).

But seriously... have you ever heard what Yoko Ono considers art? If so, you know this thread is completely viable. biggrin.gif Just accept it for its instrinsic value and then go watch some more Tila Tequila on MTV.

Oh yeah, just realised that mistake. But honestly, you seem to be one of the only member on this forum who doesn't hide behind a computer screen trying to act cool, you speek the truth and don't care about the comments thrown at you like "are you purposefully trying to piss people off"... to me, your cooler than the guys that act cool.

EasyTiger takes his hat off to Candarelli

Oh and "a fat cock in your sagging lips! a sword and sheath adds dimension to the hips!"... that sh*t's beutiful man.

Edited by EasyTiger

Nice, as always.

A little abstract for my tastes, but nice nevertheless. Can't really give you any criticism, considering I write stories rather than poetry.

Slosten.gif

I just don't like the fact that because he has been here since 2001, he is praised for posting gibberish when the rest of us actually put effort into our work.

Edited by Vercetti21

I just don't like the fact that because he has been here since 2001, he is praised for posting gibberish when the rest of us actually put effort into our work.

He's been here since 2001, so he's probably contributed alot to the forums (or is an expert ban stick dodger) , and for that he's aloud to bend the rules slightly. Gibberish? this is art you fool.

He's been here since 2001, so he's probably contributed alot to the forums (or is an expert ban stick dodger) , and for that he's aloud to bend the rules slightly. Gibberish? this is art you fool.

Then praise him for the good things he's contributed, don't just pretend to like it so you can get his respect.

Then praise him for the good things he's contributed, don't just pretend to like it so you can get his respect.

Pretend? your just small minded. Having his respect would gain me nothing, i just honestly think he's a cool and truthfull guy.

You don't think outside the box my friend. Visualise, man!

user posted image

Anyway, nice written work Cand, it's very Frank Zappa esque. icon14.gif

Nice job Cand, great writing as always.

a fat cock in your sagging lips! a sword and sheath adds dimension to the hips!

f*cking win.

kdr9l4.png

tommy vs. claude

Wait, you don't like this? Then why exactly are you in this thread in the first place? No one ever said you had to be here.

Wait, you don't like this? Then why exactly are you in this thread in the first place? No one ever said you had to be here.

It's called criticism, and any writer who shares their work with other people should expect it. It's not necessarily a bad thing, in fact I prefer it more that people saying "that was good" without any reason as to why or any way to help me improve.

Anyways, part of being a member of WD is being able to take criticism, and if you can't do that, then why are you in here, my friend?

Actually, I do tend to agree with Vercetti. The people on these writing forums are not the best at constructive criticism. Look at his Viva Las Vegas... people are actually like, "Yeah, dude... post more." I couldn't read more than Prologue and Chapter One, personally.

See, I'm guilty too... I should've given some criticism. It's hard to believe by reading it, but he actually put some effort into it so he deserves it.

-EDIT- And by the way... I have no problem with him bashing it. It's not like I'm trying to get it published and if anyone seriously wants to call my writing skills into question I'll just let them read The Dysfunktionals (okay, well maybe that isn't the best example either). Maybe just click the link in my sig, I have a few pieces in there that aren't about chocolate eggs or allegorical poems about milk men and bill collectors.

Edited by Candarelli

Actually, I do tend to agree with Vercetti. The people on these writing forums are not the best at constructive criticism. Look at his Viva Las Vegas... people are actually like, "Yeah, dude... post more." I couldn't read more than Prologue and Chapter One, personally.

See, I'm guilty too... I should've given some criticism. It's hard to believe by reading it, but he actually put some effort into it so he deserves it.

-EDIT- And by the way... I have no problem with him bashing it. It's not like I'm trying to get it published and if anyone seriously wants to call my writing skills into question I'll just let them read The Dysfunktionals (okay, well maybe that isn't the best example either). Maybe just click the link in my sig, I have a few pieces in there that aren't about chocolate eggs or allegorical poems about milk men and bill collectors.

Well said. And I don't have anything against you or anything. Maybe it's just that this particular "story" or whatever you want to call it, isn't particularly my style. I was giving an honest opinion, no offense intended. smile.gif

Ah, man... you're supposed to reply with something even more negative so I don't sound like an asshole. Don't you know that's how things are done around here? devil.gif

But if I did reply with something more negative, then I would be the asshole. biggrin.gif

Alright, alright, truce. No one's an asshole and no one's a "non-asshole".

To pwn those bitch-ass ninjas, that's why.

About the actual poem: It's out of left field, original, rhymes well, and is pretty damn funny("a fat cock to your sagging lips!"). Do some more. I enjoyed it, we've needed some funny stuff since Sweet raped CJ in Tarantulasaurus Rex's story.

I didn't think it was bad at all, the combinations and ordering worked OK for me. Perhaps a thread should be started for gibberish, there could be some winners in there. Do you listen to Pink Floyd? It's certainly not gibberish, no no, but there are many parallels exhibited. Watch the Wall, good stuff.

Think Dali; if it is not art, the mind may make it so by enpowering it with it's own hidden meanings. Dali had his own meanings, and others found their own. If you look up his work, be sure to include "The Great Masturbator." No, it isn't as it sounds, but be warned, there is a small bit of nudity; it isn't the focus of the painting though.

In all honesty though, the title is quite unimaginative confused.gif

Edited by rmmstnr

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.