The VCS Tommy Vercetti

simkas

As I was playing VCS, I noticed that one of Diaz's goons wears a similar shirt to Tommy and also has a similar head shape. So, I decided to reskin tommy using textures from that goon guy. It came out really great, so I decided to make some more outfits using other textures from VCS (for example I used Armando's suit texture for the soiree and mr. vercetti) . Here are the outfits I have done so far:

user posted image

As you can see, I swapped the soiree outfit model with the mr. vercetti one, because I think the rolled up sleeves look stupid. Also, since they're all just reskins, they all work in cutscenes too.

I'll post updates of this as I make more outfits and I'm pretty sure I'll be remaking ALL Tommy's outfits.

Now released:

http://files.filefront.com/vcstommyrar/;94...;/fileinfo.html

Edited by simkas

could you give us a picture of this goon of diaz? colgate.gif

i just sold my psp and vcs so i cant see for myself tounge.gif

I don't think I could find a picture of him on google, so no.

Besides, does it really matter? I'm not trying to recreate that goon.

As I was playing VCS, I noticed that one of Diaz's goons wears a similar shirt to Tommy and also has a similar head shape. So, I decided to reskin tommy using textures from that goon guy. It came out really great, so I decided to make some more outfits using other textures from VCS (for example I used Armando's suit texture for the soiree and mr. vercetti) . Here are the outfits I have done so far:

user posted image

As you can see, I swapped the soiree outfit model with the mr. vercetti one, because I think the rolled up sleeves look stupid. Also, since they're all just reskins, they all work in cutscenes too.

I'll post updates of this as I make more outfits and I'm pretty sure I'll be remaking ALL Tommy's outfits.

he's head is ugly dozingoff.gif

lol, why would you sell your psp with vcs:O tounge.gif but the face makes it look so much better than original vc

i sold it because i never use it.. i hardly play games any more wow.gif i'm just waiting for all the awesome mods comming out for gta tounge.gif

but i think i must ask to borow it from my friend again cause i really wanna play gta vcs now biggrin.gif

oh and its not that important to see that goon colgate.gif

I made some badquality Youtube Screenshots: user posted image user posted image user posted image

Simkas this "Tommy" looks ok. But can you make his eyes not so little. They are a bit bigger. And make his eyebrows bigger, too. Then your Tommy looks great.

I made some badquality Youtube Screenshots: user posted image user posted image user posted image

Simkas this "Tommy" looks ok. But can you make his eyes not so little. They are a bit bigger. And make his eyebrows bigger, too. Then your Tommy looks great.

The eyes just look small in those pictures. They aren't really any smaller than the real Tommy's eyes.

This looks great happy.gif , can't wait for the release colgate.gif

anyway keep up the good work simkas....

user posted image

I made some more outfits:

user posted image

The cuban one is supposed to fit the VCS cubans.

Also, here's a better picture of the face:

user posted image

looks pretty good, i like the cuban outfit

Agree... Cuban outfit looks great!

But why not make the cutscene model for player model (which is more detailed, because now I see that tommy player model is really REALLY low quality) and make those skins for that/those model(s).

looks pretty good, i like the cuban outfit

Agree... Cuban outfit looks great!

But why not make the cutscene model for player model (which is more detailed, because now I see that tommy player model is really REALLY low quality) and make those skins for that/those model(s).

My 3d max crashes when I try to import cutscene models.

EDIT:

I made the cop outfit (once again, it's supposed to fit the VCS cops):

user posted image

Edited by simkas

Actually that goon skin looks better than the default one.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Gmax works fine when I import CS models!

Hey simkas how did you clear up the eyes on your model like that? Im having trouble with fine detail! Usually mine end up pixellated!

Gmax works fine when I import CS models!

Hey simkas how did you clear up the eyes on your model like that? Im having trouble with fine detail! Usually mine end up pixellated!

The eyes on my skin are the Tommy's original eyes.

Can you create CS models and then release it?

It's just reskins, and I already did them for the CS models too. I've still got to finish the outfits and then I can release.

I have one question. Why doesn't "Street" have sneakers like "Frankie" and "Casual" do? Since in the original skins they do