Three Speech talk about GTA IV

Azil2fu

Well first, i know i know. It's NOT a retailers.

According to the PlayStation mid-official blog Three Speech, GTA IV could arrives at the same time with Killzone 2, during september-october 2008.

From around September or October, the PS3 will move into top gear: that’s when Killzone 2 will arrive, to truly take first-person shooters into the next-gen era. And – more excitingly in my book – when LittleBigPlanet – will arrive. Again, LBP will provide an unknown gameplay experience – firstly, because it is so unlike any other game and, secondly, because it will be up to us to define the gameplay. As the new video of LBP shows, it’s going to look amazing – we’ll get the whole low-down from developer Media Molecule next year (currently, they’ve got their heads down and are cracking on with finishing it).

At about the same time, we’ll be able to play what is already shaping up to be the game of 2008 – and what will certainly be the most talked-about, no doubt generating column inches in the news pages of the papers. We are talking, of course, about Grand Theft Auto IV. OK, GTA IV won’t be a PS3 exclusive – it will come out on the Xbox 360 as well. But who cares about that? We’ve had a sneak preview and GTA IV is only going to enhance the legend. Set in a modern-day take on New York, with you playing a dodgy European, it will be quite different to previous GTAs – you’ll have more of a feel of controlling the day-to-day life of your character, sometimes having several missions on the go at once, and there are countless cute touches, such as the ability to jump into a cab to get somewhere if you can’t be arsed to drive there. No doubt it will also get the Daily Mail frothing at the mouth, which is another thing to look forward to.

13th december, full article HERE

So what do you think ? cry.gif

I know the game seems to be nearly ready, but it SEEMS, and what about the ps3 version ? I don't feel it...

It's been talked about. As you can see they say 'at about the same time' meaning, before or after(before in this case) we will be playing the game up to Killzone 2's release.

If Rockstar/Take2 don't say it, it doesn't mean sh*t.

So don't post it.

Well first, i know i know. It's NOT a retailers.

According to the PlayStation mid-official blog Three Speech, GTA IV could arrives at the same time with Killzone 2, during september-october 2008.

From around September or October, the PS3 will move into top gear: that’s when Killzone 2 will arrive, to truly take first-person shooters into the next-gen era. And – more excitingly in my book – when LittleBigPlanet – will arrive. Again, LBP will provide an unknown gameplay experience – firstly, because it is so unlike any other game and, secondly, because it will be up to us to define the gameplay. As the new video of LBP shows, it’s going to look amazing – we’ll get the whole low-down from developer Media Molecule next year (currently, they’ve got their heads down and are cracking on with finishing it).

At about the same time, we’ll be able to play what is already shaping up to be the game of 2008 – and what will certainly be the most talked-about, no doubt generating column inches in the news pages of the papers. We are talking, of course, about Grand Theft Auto IV. OK, GTA IV won’t be a PS3 exclusive – it will come out on the Xbox 360 as well. But who cares about that? We’ve had a sneak preview and GTA IV is only going to enhance the legend. Set in a modern-day take on New York, with you playing a dodgy European, it will be quite different to previous GTAs – you’ll have more of a feel of controlling the day-to-day life of your character, sometimes having several missions on the go at once, and there are countless cute touches, such as the ability to jump into a cab to get somewhere if you can’t be arsed to drive there. No doubt it will also get the Daily Mail frothing at the mouth, which is another thing to look forward to.

13th december, full article HERE

So what do you think ? cry.gif

I know the game seems to be nearly ready, but it SEEMS, and what about the ps3 version ? I don't feel it...

I agree this means nothing, besides why would Rockstar* delay the game as far back as October 2008 it makes no sense, if the game is pretty much finished there is no reason for the game to be set back that long.

Not to mention another 10 months or more waiting would suck.