Sound problems

Bandiits

When I play San Andreas, all sounds seems to be OK, but when i enter any vehicle, i can't hear vehicles horn, engine sound etc., and I can't hear charecters talking, if it ain't cutscene. I tryed to re-install this game several times, but without any progress, so what should i do??? confused.gif

(PC Info: OS:Windows XP SP2, Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE, Processor:Genuine Intel CPU 1.60GHz, RAM:1.00GB)

Can someone can help me? dontgetit.gif

yes, i downloaded the game, about month ago there were all sounds, now there isn't, i re-installed it couple of times, then i downloaded another one, installed it, and it still dodn't work confused.gif

yes, i downloaded the game, about month ago there were all sounds, now there isn't, i re-installed it couple of times, then i downloaded another one, installed it, and it still dodn't work confused.gif

Well, then I'm sorry to say that your game classifies as warez and warez is prohibited on GTAF.

No support can be provided in cases of downloaded games.

Please buy the game if you want it to work.

Well, then I'm sorry to say that your game classifies as warez and warez is prohibited on GTAF.

No support can be provided in cases of downloaded games.

Please buy the game if you want it to work.

Sound advice.

Locked.

x3FWE.png