How do i get money easily using no cheats

gtasafan123

I suppose you are new to GTA San Andreas.... so you could go do some taxi missions, ambulance missions, or just go to the Betting shop (the horse race one) just under the Mullholland Intersection.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Check these threads out.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...=0&hl=Vigilante

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...71&hl=Vigilante

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...7&st=0&hl=Money

Use this on the forums, it helps>>> Use the Search <<<<Use this on the forums, it helps. It is on the side bar.

EDIT: In game items can be found with SAM and it is true that SAM is kind and good to you.

SAM is in Network>GTA San Andreas> Java Map=SAM

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

no i already beat the game ive had it 4 about 4 months now suicidal.gif

oh, well then good for you lol! (sorry for my earlier post). But yes, lke the above post just above me, use the vigilante missions. They get pretty easy in a hunter after level 12, and money should be "easy". But also the gambling, and betting is fast, but sometimes doesnt work out often in the gambling. For the betting, it would be considered a non-button cheat for some, i dont really see it as a cheat..

wait does the cheat affect ur game though oh yea and where can i find a hunter?

Thanx sign-clinton.gifbarf8bd.gif

Inside Track Betting (ITB) is not a cheat, just as bman_triads said.

He said that he thinks that some people consider it a cheat, but I don't know of anyone who thinks it is.

The Hunter is the reward for all-Golds in Pilot School. It can also be obtained without cheats during the Heli-Hell air race.

but i cant get all gold i suck at flying sad.gif

Just steal one in the heli-heli race or there is one parked in Easter Basin naval base

oh sssssssswwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx alien.gif

Just steal one in the heli-heli race or there is one parked in Easter Basin naval base

You need gold in flying school for the Hunter in the Naval base too.

Only option without gold in flying school is to get one from the Heli Hell race.

You need gold in flying school for the Hunter in the Naval base too.

Only option without gold in flying school is to get one from the Heli Hell race.

how to get it from the helihell race?

how to get it from the helihell race?

Start the race, - but don't bother with the coronas, just fly it to your location (LV airport where you triggered the race) or store it in the Verdant Meadows hangar.

Get out and let the race time out and exit the race selection, - then it will be parked right next to you (or in the hangar).

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
but i cant get all gold i suck at flying sad.gif

Practice.....practice....practice and eventually you will find that next time it is easy.

I get Gold first round these days with the Learning to Fly missions. It was not always so but I kept at it.......and my records speak for themselves.

0ve

Don't look at it as an obsitcle mobut treat it like its own game within the game and it will go faster and with more ease for you remove all other concerns.

Regards, HGF

lol it was just the destroy all targets lesson. It took me acouple of tries but i beat it in FPV (First Person View). But you should watch GTAmissions' videos on youtube. He has one on the flying school (he does all missions.). But make sure you dont comment on any of his videos, if you are a member, because he is on vacation and he doesnt want a butload of emails from youtube lol. But he is awesome. It should give you some "pointers" on how you should do it. It wouldnt give play by play, move by move, help, but it should help you know what to do. smile.gif

If i had a TV tuner card for my PC then i would make some vids on how to beat the flying missions.