Quarry Missions

mr_bungle

Ok, I've just completed the Quarry Missions. It says at the end that the Dumper and Dozer with now always appear at the Quarry.

I took the Dumper and flipped it over a clif (Lol), and went back to the Quarry to get a new one, but there wasn't one there. I've been back numerous times to check but nothing has spawned?

Does anyone know the problem?

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
Ok, I've just completed the Quarry Missions. It says at the end that the Dumper and Dozer with now always appear at the Quarry.

I took the Dumper and flipped it over a clif (Lol), and went back to the Quarry to get a new one, but there wasn't one there. I've been back numerous times to check but nothing has spawned?

4 to 8 minutes between spawns and dirction of approach may cause other issues. So, approach from different directions and wait several minutes between attempts to aquire.

4 to 8 minutes between spawns and dirction of approach may cause other issues. So, approach from different directions and wait several minutes between attempts to aquire.

Cheers