Superjoint Ritual

°zero

Anyone dig this hardcore, thrash metal side project of ex-Pantera vocalist Phil Anselmo? They was active from 1993 to 2005, and they released two albums:

Use Once and Destroy:

user posted image

and

A Lethal Dose of American Hatred:

user posted image

They also made 4 promotional videos for their songs: The Alcoholik, f*ck Your Enemy, Waiting for the Turning Point and Dress Like a Target.

Anyway "must have" for all true fans of Phil Anselmo devil.gif

My favorite songs from this great band are: Waiting for the Turning Point, Dress Like a Target, f*ck Your Enemy, Ozena and Permanently. Anyway feel free to share your opinion about this band.....

user posted image

Statutory Ray

Seriously, Phil used up everything he had recording NOLA.

Superjoint ain't thrash, bud.

Yes it is bored.gif

It's not completely trash, but it's in category with trash, sludge, hardcore and stoner metal wink.gif

Anyway f*ck you all happy.gif

Phil is a f*cking legend, and he contributed allot to heavy metal music. If it ain't for him, Pantera would never be famous, anyway he didn't put the gun in that asshole's hands who killed Dime, so you can't blame him for nothing suicidal.gif

user posted image

Superjoint ain't thrash, bud.

Yes it is bored.gif

It's not completely trash, but it's in category with trash, sludge, hardcore and stoner metal wink.gif

Anyway f*ck you all happy.gif

Phil is a f*cking legend, and he contributed allot to heavy metal music. If it ain't for him, Pantera would never be famous, anyway he didn't put the gun in that asshole's hands who killed Dime, so you can't blame him for nothing suicidal.gif

Phil Anselmo was a douchebag. And it was actually Dimebag who made Pantera famous, Phil was afraid of becoming famous, I think Vinnie said that in an interview somewhere.

And no Superjoint are not Thrash metal.

Edited by Nixon

Phil Anselmo was a douchebag. And it was actually Dimebag who made Pantera fampus, Phil was afraid of becoming famous, I think that Vinnie said that in an interview somewhere.

And no Superjoint are not Thrash metal.

Everybody has his own opinion, anyway what genre is Superjoint then dozingoff.gif ?

user posted image

so you can't blame him for nothing suicidal.gif

If it ain't for him, Pantera would never be famous

You can blame him for that.

Down isn't bad though.

4XEtraA.jpg

Down isn't bad though.

Ok, in one hand we could blame him for that, Dime would be still alive, and Pantera would never be famous, and many of us wouldn't hear for one of the biggest and greatest band ever. Being famous is the price that cost Dimebag Darell a life, but we must remember that Dime didn't lose his life when he was playing with Pantera, he lost his life when he was performing with Damageplan, and this wasn't based on the Pantera breakup. There are many different motives that we can only indicated...

Anyway Dime bro R.I.P (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004) you will be never forgotten cryani.gif

Edited by °zero
user posted image

Anyway Dime bro R.I.P (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004) you will be never forgotten

Is it me, or am I the only one who is sick of seen that being said almost everywhere?

Don't get me wrong, I liked Dime but jeez.

Digital Murders

Phil Anselmo is a f*cking jackass. f*cker thinks he's high and mighty because he knew Dimebag, was in Pantera and la da da da da. He hasn't kicked anything either, I just saw Down and he was just as f*cked up as he has ever been. He gives metal and the metal community as a whole a bad name.

The only talent in Pantera was Vinnie and Dime anyway.

I would call Superjoint hardcore/nu-metal garbage. My friend loves them, so I've heard basically every song in their catalog.

Edited by Digital Murders
user posted image

I would call Superjoint hardcore/nu-metal garbage. My friend loves them, so I've heard basically every song in their catalog.

Nu-metal my ass, do you have some hearing problems or what dontgetit.gif ? This ain't nu-metal man, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and sh*t like that is a nu-metal, but not this band. Anyway this topic isn't about Phil Anselmo, so tell your opinion about the band and leave your opinions about Phil for some other topics wink.gif

user posted image

Nathan Gale shot the wrong person.

QUOTE (K^2) ...not only is it legal for you to go around with a concealed penis, it requires absolutely no registration!

Anyway this topic isn't about Phil Anselmo, so tell your opinion about the band and leave your opinions about Phil for some other topics wink.gif

Anyone dig this hardcore, thrash metal side project of ex-Pantera vocalist Phil Anselmo?

Either way though, never liked them all that much.

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

• 4 weeks later...

Down isn't bad though.

Ok, in one hand we could blame him for that, Dime would be still alive, and Pantera would never be famous, and many of us wouldn't hear for one of the biggest and greatest band ever. Being famous is the price that cost Dimebag Darell a life, but we must remember that Dime didn't lose his life when he was playing with Pantera, he lost his life when he was performing with Damageplan, and this wasn't based on the Pantera breakup. There are many different motives that we can only indicated...

Anyway Dime bro R.I.P (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004) you will be never forgotten cryani.gif

if Phil weren't in heroine, pantera would never split up and phil wouldnt say that dimebag deserved to be beaten really bad, maybe was for that interview that nathan gale shot him....

so u can blame phil.....

but whit phil they reached a suberb quality in CFH album and VDOP smile.gif best albuns ever biggrin.gif

Rip Dimebag darrel cryani.gif gone and never forgotten

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.