GTA IV MOD

parvfam

IF and hoping WHEN GTA IV comes out for PC,

someone should make an "I AM LEGEND" mod.

this idea for a mod occured to me, as i was watching the movie.... it seemed like everything would be rather easy to do (at least in comparison to other mods).

i'm sure one of the hardest things in the movie for the production team to do was to make the city deserted using special effects.

and one of the EASIEST things to do in the GTA games is to make the city deserted! happy.gif (usually a simple cheat code)

and since GTA IV's liberty is graphically the same as modern NYC (setting for the movie), I think this will be a great idea for a mod for GTA IV PC.

so remember this, 1-2 years from now...i think it'd be awesome

I know we're not even close to determine any sort of mods since the PC game AINT EVEN OUT YET but, the idea will remain.

thank you for your time

xNewtype Acex

meh...Omega Man was better, but cool idea.

(for those who dont know, I am Legend is a remake of the movie Omega Man which in turn was based on the book I am Legend)

ThePatriotsGun

That would be pretty cool. But wouldn't it get lonely after a while. And then that's when the fear sets in.... cry.gif

By the way, how was "I Am Legend"? Was it any good?

That would be pretty cool. But wouldn't it get lonely after a while. And then that's when the fear sets in....  cry.gif

it was okay... it close to "good" - but very interesting, and absolutely horrifying.

its quite deep too... it'll capture ur emotions as well as ur senses.. and it addresses a lotta things quite thoroughly.

if u dont wanna watch it in theaters, at least rent it on DVD or something when it comes out.. its interesting and worth seeing.

i'd give it an "okay" rating. not bad though. just not excellent.

if u find the trailer compelling, go ahead and see it for yourself. it wont just be a waste of time - i promise.

i think a mod though- like a game form of the movie, would be realllllly cool

Edited by parvfam

ThePatriotsGun
That would be pretty cool. But wouldn't it get lonely after a while. And then that's when the fear sets in....  cry.gif

it was okay... it close to "good" - but very interesting, and absolutely horrifying.

its quite deep too... it'll capture ur emotions as well as ur senses.. and it addresses a lotta things quite thoroughly.

if u dont wanna watch it in theaters, at least rent it on DVD or something when it comes out.. its interesting and worth seeing.

i'd give it an "okay" rating. not bad though. just not excellent.

if u find the trailer compelling, go ahead and see it for yourself. it wont just be a waste of time - i promise.

Well apparently it had to be good if you put the movie's poster in your sig.

I haven't seen too many good movies this year, so I guess that this won't disappoint.

....I bet it wasn't as good as "The Departed". tounge.gif OT but still.....

Anyways, in a feeble attempt to keep this post on topic and prevent it from being marked as spam allow me to say this:

This idea for a GTA mod is quite awesome, and very doable.

CharmingCharlie

I am just gonna sit here and wait for the first console user to go "duh it aint coming out for da pc coz pc can't run it so you won't be able to mod it duh"

Hm I wonder which will happen first, the console user or the topic lock tounge.gif