How will break in cars with people inside them?

Topgun008

How will we be able to steal cars when some one is inside is it going to be the same opening the door and getting in?

I dont understand what you said?

This person in the car, is it the driver? if so just pull them out and get in!

Just like in all the other GTA's!!!

turn.gif

How will we be able to steal cars when some one is inside is it going to be the same opening the door and getting in?

Of course you won't have to hotwire a car if it is already on.

Lets just use common sense here.

Effy in Chains
No, were going to get in the backseat and tell them where to drive. tounge2.gif

That's actually a really cool idea. icon14.gif

Yeah it is a good idea, but i would also like the option to drag them out and drive the car myself.

Zs936OL.gif

No, were going to get in the backseat and tell them where to drive. tounge2.gif

That's actually a really cool idea. icon14.gif

Why interrogate the poor drivers when you can get a taxi? Well, I suppose the drivers are willing do it for free of charge.... that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

@Topic starter. You can try hotwiring a running car if you want but personally I'd rather do it the old fashioned way. As E-lasto said, a bit of common sense doesn't go a miss.

P.T

Edited by P.T

CharmingCharlie

Well my own personal view is there will be seperate ways to carjack depending on which console you are on. Now now let me explain before you hound me to death.

Xbox 360 version - You will approach the driver open the car then proceed to give the driver a 3 hour sermon into how PS3 sucks big time and blah blah till the poor driver has lost the will to live.

PS3 version - You will approach the driver open the car then proceed to give the driver a 30 hour sermon (cos you have blu-ray and you can drivel on and on) into how blu-ray rocks and if the game had been produced for the PS3 everything would be right with the world, lions will lie with lambs and we will all be peace loving Jehovah Witnesses.

Just thought I would share that tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

Well my own personal view is there will be seperate ways to carjack depending on which console you are on. Now now let me explain before you hound me to death.

Xbox 360 version - You will approach the driver open the car then proceed to give the driver a 3 hour sermon into how PS3 sucks big time and blah blah till the poor driver has lost the will to live.

PS3 version - You will approach the driver open the car then proceed to give the driver a 30 hour sermon (cos you have blu-ray and you can drivel on and on) into how blu-ray rocks and if the game had been produced for the PS3 everything would be right with the world, lions will lie with lambs and we will all be peace loving Jehovah Witnesses.

Nice job being a complete idiot.

You know, when I said,"No, we'll get in the backseat and tell them where to drive." I was being sarcastic.

You know, when I said,"No, we'll get in the backseat and tell them where to drive." I was being sarcastic.

Yeah, but now they're talking about like...putting a gun to the driver's head and demanding they drive you. tounge.gif

pure awesomeness!

lol.gif

*Niko pulls ped out of car, and begins to hotwire it.

Ped says to Niko: "The keys are still in the ignition, stupid!"

*Niko shoots him and continues hotwiring.

*Niko pulls ped out of car, and begins to hotwire it. Ped says to Niko: "The keys are still in the ignition, stupid!"

*Niko shoots him and continues hotwiring.

LOL!

Well my own personal view is there will be seperate ways to carjack depending on which console you are on.  Now now let me explain before you hound me to death.

Just thought I would share that  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif

Yeah, some people have a stupid, yet necessary role in the world.

I wonder if taking a cab will be free? i say this because Roman owns a frikkin taxi place! so he wouldn't charge his cousin, right?

CharmingCharlie

Well my own personal view is there will be seperate ways to carjack depending on which console you are on.  Now now let me explain before you hound me to death.

Just thought I would share that  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif

Yeah, some people have a stupid, yet necessary role in the world.

I wonder if taking a cab will be free? i say this because Roman owns a frikkin taxi place! so he wouldn't charge his cousin, right?

Yeah and some people have no sense of humour and I am not all that sure those kind of people have a necessary role in the world. So how about trying to chuckle or smile a bit more or you will get an ulcer before you reach puberty.

I don't even know why this is being debated the car jacking will be the same, it hasn't change since GTA 1. I mean there are only so many ways you can actually car jack a car you know.

Edited by CharmingCharlie

CryptReaperDorian

If somebodies in the car, you'll probably break the window, unlock the door, pull the person from the car, get in and driveaway. If a car is parked you'll probably break the window, unlock the door, get in, hotwire the car, and then drive away.

ThePatriotsGun
If somebodies in the car, you'll probably break the window, unlock the door, pull the person from the car, get in and driveaway. If a car is parked you'll probably break the window, unlock the door, get in, hotwire the car, and then drive away.

Good plan! icon14.gif

Be subtle about it. That's the way to go! [/sarcasm]

If you had to go through that long process just to steal a car somebody's already in how can you possibly get away from the police if you're in need of a ride, fast? I would rather just open the door, pull the person out, and drive off. Now that's doing it ergonomically!

lol

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Yeah, but now they're talking about like...putting a gun to the driver's head and demanding they drive you. tounge.gif

I was actually gonna post that idea in a serious manner Frozen. I mean, just think about it. Cops are closing in on your location, you wanna stay hidden, so you run to a nearby car, draw your weapon, force your way in, and demand they just drive. That would be an incredible way to duck cops. Then after you've escaped and are a deal away from the scene, you have 3 options. Kill the ped, throw 'em out and drive, let the ped out, or you get out and go on your way.

Of course their would be different animations for demanding the ped to drive.

- Niko hops in the back and threatens them while he ducks down

- Niko gets in the passenger seat and points his gun at them

etc.

If you're just gonna steal the car with the driver in it. I saw we get rid of the trademark cartoony jackings. First of all, not everyone keeps their door unlocked, so if you go to jack it and it is locked, you would have to smash the window with your elbow or weapon. Then force you're way in threatening the ped in different animations. It should be like we've seen in countless movies. You aim your gun at the ped and tell them to get out the car or their dead. They get out and you jump in. If they try to drive off, it's up to you to decide how to deal with it. Me, I'd toss a molotov cocktail at their ass, but that's me.

PC version - Niko breaks the glass...... oh wait THERE IS NO PC VERSION LOLOLLOLOLOLLOL

j/k <3

Probably just grab them by the shirt and throw them out. Saints Row sometimes if you had a gun and you would hijack a car you would just pluck a bullet in their head... it was like dam lol

user posted image

AngelArchHunter

lol lol lol

very well said.

its so true those are the oppinions of most people.

user posted image

Well first of all (like its been said) why would you have to hotwire a car if somebody is in it driving? Second, i would love to be able to hop in the back and tel the driver where to go. (A person driving a car isnt a ped biggrin.gif )

YourNeighborhoodKiller

It should be like,

Open the door, punch the person, and drag him out.

But they might fight back since it's not going to be like the previous games where it's easy.

New account: Gezim

It should be like,

Open the door, punch the person, and drag him out.

But they might fight back since it's not going to be like the previous games where it's easy.

Well, they said the same thing in SA and it was just punching the guy and getting him out.

You open the door and take them out. The keys are in. There is obviously a key inside if a person is inside, dickhead.

It is so simple !

show them the gun , then , they will be scared !

It won't be like the past , it will be more harder !