Im Going to Kill My Self

mgsallen

Hey Guys. I have a really big question I need answered and hopefully even a little help. I'm trying to edit a script (the "Spaceentiens all in one mod" Script, Im trying to make cj fly and run faster) and every time I compile it the "Report" says:

"Main Size: 200065 b"

"Max: 200000 b"

When I decompiled it, it was this

"Main Size: 199993"

"Max: 200000"

All i did was change 2 numbers, 2 NUMBERS!! But it goes from 199993 to 200065!!!!! I think it's that every time I open the script, Sanny Builder automaticly adds stuff to it. In fact thats exactly what it is. Even when I open the main.scm and compile it imediatly after, it still changes to 200065!!!!! I've tried everything! I went to options and unchecked the "add info to scm" Option but it still does it!! I've been trying to do this for 3 Days and ive gotten no where. Please is there someone out there who can help me? Please Reply soon. Oh and nice to meet everyone Im a new fella at GTAForums.

the all-in-one mod is only for vice city

Are you Sure cause the one im using is made specificaly for san andreas.

CthulhuFhtagn

It's also for San, so, f*ck off.

And yes, you cannot go larger than the max size. Start with a clean main.

And delete the "Decompiled with scm.ini" lines.

And try another editor.

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

Hi there, please save that for other parts of the forum; we don't need that here.

Starting with a clean main would be sort of pointless, since it's integrated into the original with a bunch of changes/additions/etc.

And yes, there are plenty of ways to get around the size. CLEO is a possibility, though I've not used it. I think perhaps that waiting for more experienced Sanny users to chime in might be best.

Hi there, please save that for other parts of the forum; we don't need that here.

Starting with a clean main would be sort of pointless, since it's integrated into the original with a bunch of changes/additions/etc.

And yes, there are plenty of ways to get around the size. CLEO is a possibility, though I've not used it. I think perhaps that waiting for more experienced Sanny users to chime in might be best.

Ok, but i would really like to find out why sanny builder 3 automaticly adds bytes to the script. I think that if i could just fix that, then it would solve all of my problems.

Find any tool that can compare files, for example Hex Workshop 5. Compare the main.scm before and after compiling and you will find out what bytes are added and where.