7. TF

8. CP (Cherry Poppers)

9. Ka

10. FMJ

11. GR

12. SG

I'm missing >vip<, FIN, and CDC...

MOST DANGEROUS VCMP PLAYERS (September - December 2007) *Best to Worst* list

1st class: [KoO]Nyo, [KFJ]Hokobok, Giermek_PL, HappyFace, [uST]9_Man, [KFJ]Bautista, [KFJ]Spitfire, PlayerX, FSO, lesbos.

2nd class: [KFJ]ZF*, [KFJ]Deathscythe, [DnA]Ashay, [DnA]Cancer, [uST]Jansi, [uST]GayLesbian, [uZI]Free!, [uZI]Nemises, [uST]DeVil_JeSuS, [FIN]Mac, [TF]Cleo, [Ka]H.M.Murdock, Polonez.

3rd class: Christina, [Ka]Mick_sTer, [CP]Strider2, [CP]Red_Queen, killer_minhal, metakn1ght, ballas.

4th class: Noobs...

5th class: All helicopter killers, spawn-killers...

6th class: All drive-byers, team-killers...

To be edited...

Edited by Ring_of_Fire

Helicopter kills should be counted to your stats though. I've become a MASTAH at the heli kill. I think I might be the INNOVATOR of heli-killing. It's an art form. The more you bounce your enemy on top of the rotors, the better. I've had so many kills through the heli kill, and because of that my stats are hella low because they don't count. And it's pretty risky too since you might slice up your teammate by accident in the process.

I don't know all the names you got up there, but I know Hokobok and couple of KFJ. They're pretty damn good.

Helicopter kills should be counted to your stats though. I've become a MASTAH at the heli kill. I think I might be the INNOVATOR of heli-killing. It's an art form. The more you bounce your enemy on top of the rotors, the better. I've had so many kills through the heli kill, and because of that my stats are hella low because they don't count. And it's pretty risky too since you might slice up your teammate by accident in the process.

I don't know all the names you got up there, but I know Hokobok and couple of KFJ. They're pretty damn good.

I think Helikilling should be banned just like drivebys they're noob moves and only noobs do that. Learn to fight properly. thanks for posting.

Let me tell you some them, excluding me:

MOST DANGEROUS VCMP CLANS (September - December 2007) *Best to Worst* list

1. KoO

2. KFJ (Killing for Justice)

3. UST

4. DnA

5. PL

6. UZI

7. TF

8. CP (Cherry Poppers)

9. Ka

10. FMJ

11. GR

12. SG

I'm missing vip, FIN, and CDC...

MOST DANGEROUS VCMP PLAYERS (September - December 2007) *Best to Worst* list

1st class: [KoO]Nyo, [KFJ]Hokobok, Giermek_PL, HappyFace, [uST]9_Man, [KFJ]Bautista, [KFJ]Spitfire, PlayerX, FSO, lesbos.

2nd class: [KFJ]ZF*, [KFJ]Deathscythe, [DnA]Ashay, [DnA]Cancer, [uST]Jansi, [uST]GayLesbian, [uZI]Free!, [uZI]Nemises, [uST]DeVil_JeSuS, [FIN]Mac, [TF]Cleo, [Ka]H.M.Murdock, Polonez.

3rd class: Christina, [Ka]Mick_sTer, [CP]Strider2, [CP]Red_Queen, killer_minhal, metakn1ght, ballas.

4th class: Noobs...

5th class: All helicopter killers, spawn-killers...

6th class: All drive-byers, team-killers...

To be edited...

Pretty Fair.

• 1 month later...
ahhhhhhhh and me? o.O confused.gifconfused.gif

desapointed and sad ! ='(

xD (jokin)

Good joke man, its funny because you suck happy.gif

user posted image

• 3 weeks later...
wtf is a helikill? confused.gif

It's quite obviously a kill with a helicopter. Specifically when you lean the heli's blades towards someone, slicing them up .

tfdt7hY.gif