vlads hang out

OysterBarron

user posted image

In this picture you notice the postcard of a sexy looking girl behind the Bar, well it says to Vlad, now i know the barman is not vladimir so this must be vlad's local bar where you meet him for missions, otherwise i dont see why random barman would have a postcard to Vlad there.?

Edited by oysterbarron

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

yes. it probably is mercie_blink.gif

lol i thought nobody cares id given up on this topic

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Funny thing is, my name is Vladimir but I dont know that chick wink.gif

Funny thing is, my name is Vladimir but I dont know that chick wink.gif

ive got someone on my respect list called vlademir its close

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

In this picture you notice the postcard of a sexy looking girl behind the Bar, well it says to Vlad, now i know the barman is not vladimir so this must be vlad's local bar where you meet him for missions, otherwise i dont see why random barman would have a postcard to Vlad there.?

No, the postcard is actually talking about Vladimir Putin lol.gif

im a caring guy. tounge.gif

but @ topic, the review said that Vlad thought he ran the Hove beach area and even though he doesnt a mob boss of any description needs a hang out, The Soprano's had Badda Bing, Pinky and the Brain have the Lab, e.t.c. So the Bar is probably the front for Vlad's "offices" : sigh.gif

im a caring guy. tounge.gif

but @ topic, the review said that Vlad thought he ran the Hove beach area and even though he doesnt a mob boss of any description needs a hang out, The Soprano's had Badda Bing, Pinky and the Brain have the Lab, e.t.c. So the Bar is probably the front for Vlad's "offices" : sigh.gif

the only other thing i can think of is it said he runs some small protection rackets, Now if this is one of the Bars thats under his protection, then maybe niko has just gone to collect some money for vlad, and niko is on his way out after collecting his money and raises his hand to say goodbye and thankyou very much.

just a thought

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

ok i could be wrong here, i know this person isnt vlad, but the lady on the right looks a bit like the one in the poster.

user posted image

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

looks a bit like the one in the poster

so does just about every woman with dark, long hair.

oh yeah but i was thinking, about a love triangle thing against mob bosses maybe, one kills he other, because he stole his girlfriend.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

ok i could be wrong here, i know this person isnt vlad, but the lady on the right looks a bit like the one in the poster.

user posted image

What the junkie???

I hadn't looked at this topic as I mis-read the title as "Vlad hangs out" LOL. Good find though cookie.gif

user posted image

What the junkie???

I hadn't looked at this topic as I mis-read the title as "Vlad hangs out" LOL. Good find though cookie.gif

i hate not being able to punctuate properly it does look like it cuz i didnt put the ' inbetween vlad's lol

i dont know do you recon shes a junkie?

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

user posted image

What the junkie???

i hate not being able to punctuate properly it does look like it cuz i didnt put the ' inbetween vlad's lol

i dont know do you recon shes a junkie?

In all honesty no I just think it's the lighting but she does look kinda messed up.

she just seems to stick out to me, she is very underdressed compared to the other 2 people in the shot, as if shes not supposed to be there.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png