How to make SA more fun?

radicell

OK, so I've just completed SA to 100% for my third time, and I face a problem: I don't want to start over and attempt 100% again, but I want to continue playing SA. However, aside from attempting 100%, SA is pretty pointless. So, what sorts of challenges/projects/things are there that I could do that aren't just "free-playing" to 100%?

For example, I know of The Chain Game and I occasionally take a turn or two in there. What other possible things that I could do to "extend the life" of San Andreas for me?

user posted image

How about you post in here

It went off topic for a bit but we can bring it back on topic.

That's not what I'm asking. Your thread is about what people do with a 100% save. I don't find lots of things that interesting after 100%, so I'm asking what I can do if I start a new game.

Plus, that topic is outdated.

user posted image

Struff Bunstridge

Try stunting.

I only recently completed the story missions after about three months of on-off play and I've reached the conclusion that I will never get to 100%, as some of the things I just cannot do, like the LV flying "races" (I suck at flying).

So, after looking at some vids, I've started stunting, and it's awesome. It's literally a case of driving round, spotting some ramp or even a kerbstone, and thinking, "If I hit that fast enough, where could I land?"

Perhaps I didn't state my question clearly enough in the first post. What I meant was, I don't really find fun in random activities without an aim. Exploring or flying around are examples of this. My real question was that, if I were to start a new game, what things could I do/collect/try to spice up the game?

user posted image

Struff Bunstridge

Actually, your first post clearly stated that you didn't "want to start over and attempt 100% again", rather that you wanted "to continue playing SA". I took that to mean that, rather than starting a new game, you wanted to continue playing from where you were, with all your extra health/stats/money benefits. That would make more sense to me than starting again and trying to do stuff with more limited health, strength, or stamina.

To answer your question: somewhere on this forum there's a list of special vehicles, mostly from missions, for you to try and collect; all bulletproof and stuff like that. There's also the Minimal Kill Challenge.

The Night Fox
Make hard challenges up, that's what i do.

A good challenge I like to try is to get 5 stars by driving into area 69, and then trying to go all around the entire state with 5 stars with just a car or bike.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Perhaps I didn't state my question clearly enough in the first post. What I meant was, I don't really find fun in random activities without an aim. Exploring or flying around are examples of this. My real question was that, if I were to start a new game, what things could I do/collect/try to spice up the game?

4-star challenges is what you need. Try collecting all the collectibles like tags, oysters, snapshots & horseshoes before their respective territories open up. You can also do the courier missions with 4 stars. I haven't tried them but they will definitely be fun and challenging.

Make vids like a story vid or stunting vid or you just mucking around like setting yoursel on fire then jumping from a great height into water it's fun!

Just mess about with cheats and don't save afterwards.

Or, if you have the pc version of the game get the 'N00bmode' mod and just mess about on that smile.gif.

Yes, for me i like to make up challenges. Right now i have yet to try on ive made up. Try Rubregg's 4 star expirience. Start the new game and head over to las venturas and escape. Its fun.

Go on a road trip. Get a camper get some homies and drive slow and normal across the country towns and desert, take photos, eat and go all around SA.

A lot more fun than it is. I did it but my homies got ran over!

Try playing the game being really conservative, NEVER buying a gun or anything.. There is also stunting, just making money from that....

Try playing the game being really conservative, NEVER buying a gun or anything.

That's how I always do play it, even from the first time I tried. I like to get a lot of weapons as early as possible and make those weapons as powerful as possible. That needs a bit of riding around in the early stages but that's all to the good because it gets your bike experience stats up

Steve

Go on a road trip. Get a camper get some homies and drive slow and normal across the country towns and desert, take photos, eat and go all around SA.

Exactly, thats what I do, and it's quite fun too.

You can find some awesome photos which you can make into your desktop wallpapers and stuff.

That needs a bit of riding around in the early stages but that's all to the good because it gets your bike experience stats up

Steve

Let me guess, you go into the storm drains, drive from G S to Pershing Square and then back again

thatweirdkidd

u can be a myth chaser like lookin for bigfoot, leather face, and ufos or go to the lil prob inn and try to figure out the weird map unless ur a non believer alien.gif

u can be a myth chaser like lookin for bigfoot, leather face, and ufos or go to the lil prob inn and try to figure out the weird map unless ur a non believer alien.gif

I guesss....if you want to waste away the rest of your useless life looking for something that isnt there sarcasm.gif