Playstation Home

GTAPS3

I cant wait for playstation home to come out. I can't find out when the open beta is commin out! mad.gif If any of you know can you tell me. smile.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller

It's supposed to come out Spring of 2008.

I'm not sure about the open beta though.

New account: Gezim

It's the only "game" that I'm jealous the 360 won't have. The 360 definitely needs something like Home.

beanmachine43

Open beta is supposed to happen by the end of the year, even with the delay heading into '08.

I'm psyched for it as well, gives me reason to start playing multi-platform games on the PS3.

It's the only "game" that I'm jealous the 360 won't have. The 360 definitely needs something like Home.

And they probably will. That's how business is. One thing is popular for a company, another tries to immitate it in their own way. That's how ya make money. wink.gif

I wouldn't call it a game......because it's not one. It's suppose to be the community features that the Playstation Network is going to have in the future. It would be great if we had them now...

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.