Infernus Or Cheetah?

xNamexTakenx

There's already a topic for this in the VC section, so I decided to make a topic in this section. Both these cars are cool, especially in SA - they look cooler than in any other GTA game. So, which one do you like better? In previous installments, these 2 cars looked too much alike. But, I found that, in this game, they look more different. I would have to say that the Cheetah is better! It looks awesome! I especially like giving it a black paint job and modding it over at TransFender. Infernus is okay, but I don't really like the look of it. Which one did you like better?

The Cheetah can be modded better in Transfender.

And that's that. For everything else the Infernus wins.

Greater acceleration and top speed.

For everything else (handling, drifting, looks) It's down with taste.

Infernus all the way.

I never liked the cheetah in SA For some reason, i dunno why. Although it looked amazing, i liked the look on both.

Infernus is faster then cheetah?

Edited by gtamodder

Hmm thats a tough one..

Infernus - just because its more of a treat when you find it. There are loads of Cheetah's when you look but its hard to find the Infernus. The cheetah sounds better but the handling of the Infernus is just great.

]' date='Dec 14 2007, 20:04'] cheetah looks like a tessterossa, and the infernus look likes like a lamb countach i think. tough call. dontgetit.gif

A WHAT?!

],Dec 14 2007, 20:04] cheetah looks like a tessterossa, and the infernus look likes like a lamb countach i think. tough call. dontgetit.gif

A WHAT?!

Lamborghini. yawn.gif

],Dec 14 2007, 20:04] cheetah looks like a tessterossa, and the infernus look likes like a lamb countach i think. tough call. dontgetit.gif

A WHAT?!

Lamborghini. yawn.gif

GTA3 Infernus - Lamborghini Diablo

GTAVC Infernus - Lamborghini Countach

GTASA Infernus - Acura/Honda NSX

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Cheetah, I like modding it.

But for the Infernus, put the Infernus sound and acceleration onto the Cheetah, and there you go smile.gif

Infernus cos its one of my faves and the fastest in the game. Has good accel too.

Cheetah cos of the modding abilities and cos its incorporated into my name biggrin.gif

Infernus is obviously Acura NSX

Edited by !!GameCH33TA!!

The Infernus and Cheetah looked better in GTA3 by far then any other.

CthulhuFhtagn

Cheetah - max speed - 230.

Inf - max speed - 240.

Any comments?

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

Infernus!!!...the one vehicle I will never mod!!!

What would any GTA game be without it...

Santa I want a REAL one!!!

Results 1 - 10 of about 573,000 for "Infernus".

I liked the infernus in the others when it resembled a lambo but meh. Cheetah is my favorite; out of those two. I like the Alpha!

Inf - max speed - 240.

Any comments?

Yes i will comment. Kmph or Mph? or Smph?

Cheetah - You can't deny its a sexy car. I love the way it drives too.

I'm not a fan of the Infernus. Sure it's fast but I don't care for the handling, the steering is a little slow and it doesn't like sharp corners. It looks good from the front, then it all goes wrong when you get to the back window, like someone welded two different cars together. It's not as ugly as the VC Infernace at least, that thing was just plain hideous. I'd take a Perennial over the VC Infernus.

Cheetah - You can't deny its a sexy car. I love the way it drives too.

LOL exactly what i said when I first saw one, and modded one. I fell in love with it. MY first favourite car is probably the cheetah, then the phoenix, then the infernus, then the bullet.

Inf - max speed - 240.

Any comments?

Yes i will comment. Kmph or Mph? or Smph?

Kph

The Cheetah in GTA III kicked ass, Then they went and made it all boxy like in VC and SA

Infernus all the way for me.

Cheetah feels too slow for me in San Andreas. (For me)

I didn't like it's noise either, i liked infernus better as it's faster (i like fast cars), and it looks amazing for me, and i loved it's noise.

Cheetah all the way, I love it.. The infernus just looks like an NSX (sort of) not really unique the way a Cheetah does.. Infernus is quite good for stunting though, but its like driving a paper box with wheels, its so non-durable.. How can 240 kp/h be the max speed for infernus? Its heaps faster than that, it seems like 300 when your driving lol

Cheetah all the way, I love it.. The infernus just looks like an NSX (sort of) not really unique the way a Cheetah does.. Infernus is quite good for stunting though, but its like driving a paper box with wheels, its so non-durable.. How can 240 kp/h be the max speed for infernus? Its heaps faster than that, it seems like 300 when your driving lol

That's honestly what i think. Here are the speed and accleration of cheetah (found in handling.cfg)

Cheetah: Max Speed: 230.0

Accleration: 30.0

Infernus: Max Speed: 240.0

Accleration 30.0

• 13 years later...

i know i am 14 years late but here's my opinion

Cheetah: love the design, great to drift, low acceleration

Infernus : hate the design, not bad to drift, great acceleration, fastest car in game