Claude GTA3

Who is more badass?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more badass?

• Doom guy
    • Master Chief

My favorite two badass FPS heroes.

user posted image VS. user posted image

One fights hordes of demons,and one fights hordes of aliens and robots.

They both look alike,have green armor and badass boots.

They both have huge guns,and big guts.

One has the rippin and tearin Bio-Force Gun (Big f*ckin gun) 9000,and one has the shredding Spartan Laser.

They're both mysterious,and very manly.

MC has all the genetic improvements,and Sargeant Flynn Taggart has all the sphere pickups.

LET THE SPACE SOLDIER FIGHT BEGIN!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

because i'm in a kooky mood, and i'm wondering the results myself, you get a poll.

and Sargeant Flynn Taggart has all the sphere pickups.

Flynn Taggart, or "Fly", is the name of the doom guy in the novels, for those of you who never read them. "Doom novels?!", you say? Well they were better than the movie...

because i'm in a kooky mood, and i'm wondering the results myself, you get a poll.

Flynn Taggart, or "Fly", is the name of the doom guy in the novels, for those of you who never read them. "Doom novels?!", you say? Well they were better than the movie...

DexX,did you read that Doom comic,it was frickin' sick!

"RIP AND TEAR!"

Anyways,I go for Doomguy,I mean how much of a man do you have to be to defend Phobos and Deimos (Mars's moons) from hell all by yourself,then going to earth,save all of it's population,then go to hell,and then kill the Icon of Sin,then going to hell again,killing the Mother Demon,and staying there to make sure "No demon lives."

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

The D00M guy would definitely win. He's been to hell and back with a motherfracking shotgun. Master Chief can't say that.

The Night Fox

The Halo series and that puny protagonist the master chief suck, Doom will always beat master chief in a fight.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

For all you Halo fanboys,maybe this will make you forget Master Chief

WARNING,THIS VIDEO CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE AND GORE,SO BE SURE TO WATCH IT

or,just read it yourself

THIS IS THE READ-ONLY VERSION OF THE FILE ABOVE,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

RIP AND TEAR!

Edited by Claude GTA3

user posted image

Wow. That comic brought a awesomeness tear to my eye. Most awesome thing ever. Are there more comics or was their only one made?

Big guns

Dont go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

Wow. That comic brought a awesomeness tear to my eye. Most awesome thing ever. Are there more comics or was their only one made?

Big guns

Unfortunately,no,it's the only one. But there are Doom novels. They're a really good read,they explain the whole story,give new characters,gives Flynn Taggart (Doomguy) a name and a backstory.

There are 3 novels

1.Knee-Deep in the dead

2.Hell on Earth

3.Endgame

You can buy them on eBay for 6$,but they're fairly rare these days,so they're maybe out of stock.

user posted image

As someone who has killed zombies, imps, hellknights, cacodemons, and cyberdemons, I'm kind of disappointed about how Fly was represented in that comic.

Sure, he killed all kinds of stuff, but he's not a maniac. He'd be more of a John McClane than a gun wielding lunatic with more thoughts than "big gun".

Oh, and he'd totally whoop Master Chief. Though I'm not saying Chief would go down easy. He's a badass motherf*cker too.

user posted image

Doom guy is definitely more badass, even though I'm a big fan of the Chief. He beat the most evil wall texture of all time for f*ck sake.

9QRzUfn.gif?1

hmm...Spartan Lazer vs. BFG 9000,it would be a tough call.

user posted image

There are 3 novels

1.Knee-Deep in the dead

2.Hell on Earth

3.Endgame

You can buy them on eBay for 6$,but they're fairly rare these days,so they're maybe out of stock.

there's actually 4, i own all of them;

1.Knee-Deep in the dead

2.Hell on Earth

3.Infernal Sky

4.Endgame

They build on each other, so i hope you didn't skip the 3rd book entirely..

I recommend used bookstores (actually going to the store) if you can't find them online. Although i have seen reprints @ Barnes and Noble. the stories are the same, but they changed the covers. In any case, finding copies shouldn't be too difficult.

Sure, he killed all kinds of stuff, but he's not a maniac. He'd be more of a John McClane than a gun wielding lunatic with more thoughts than "big gun".

I thought of him as an even more badass Ash (Evil Dead, Army of Darkness), if that's even possible. But, still, the comic is wicked. i need to find a print copy somewhere.

There are 3 novels

1.Knee-Deep in the dead

2.Hell on Earth

3.Endgame

there's actually 4, i own all of them;

1.Knee-Deep in the dead

2.Hell on Earth

3.Infernal Sky

4.Endgame

They build on each other, so i hope you didn't skip the 3rd book entirely..

I recommend used bookstores (actually going to the store) if you can't find them online. Although i have seen reprints @ Barnes and Noble. the stories are the same, but they changed the covers. In any case, finding copies shouldn't be too difficult.

I thought of him as an even more badass Ash (Evil Dead, Army of Darkness), if that's even possible. But, still, the comic is wicked. i need to find a copy somewhere.

Actually I didn't read any of them...sad.gif

Yes,I missed Infernal Sky...

Hey,does he stay in hell at the end to make sure no demon wreaks havoc again? like the ending of Doom64?

user posted image

Hey,does he stay in hell at the end to make sure no demon wreaks havoc again? like the ending of Doom64?

if you haven't read them, i'm not going to give away the ending. i would have to explain 4 books worth of storytelling for you to understand it.

Here's something every Doom fan MUST love

Enjoy the memories!

Edited by Claude GTA3

user posted image

I'm not trying to be biased, but I'm looking at it realistically here. Master Chief is an incredible soldier. I'm not really in the know about the Doom guy, but if someone can compare him accurately to the Master Chief, please do so.

Master Chief

--Master of martial arts

--Master marksmen and firearms (duh)

--Mjolnir MarkVI armor is very robust

--Shielding is pretty strong

--Enhanced speed and reflexes

--Incredibly strong

--Has a layer of gel in his armor that acts as an extension of his own brain. When he spikes it, he can perform actions so quickly he hasn't thought of them yet.

So... if your saying you'd pit them against each other, Chief can take a lot of damage, and can move very fast, which would decrease the amount of damage he'd take. He can fight long range, which isn't a very strong point on Dooms half. Once up close, he can fight pretty good. Then theres that gel spike... if anything were to win this fight, then that would be it.

Once again, not to sound biased, just thinking realistically.

Yup,but you aren't familiar of doomguy's berserker pack,it increases his melee strength 200-fold,and he can rip anything to shreds with merely a touch.

His MegaArmor can hold 200% damage,and cuts health damage by half,he's got the Supercharge sphere,the soulsphere and the invincibility sphere,which make his health grow to 200%,and make him invincible for a short time period. He's also got The Bio Force Gun,which fires an unstoppable laser sphere,which radiates the whole area,and pretty much overkills anything.

I agree,Master Chief is strong,but Doomguy has all of those perks,+ he can hold twice as much weapons,because he wears a backpack tounge.gif

user posted image

Duke Nukem would rip off both of their heads and sh*t down their throats.

Anyone who disagrees can just blow it out their ass

user posted image

unban asmo.

Doom guy. Master Chief was based on him, I mean its so obvious. So he cant even hold a candle for Doom wink.gif

Yup,but you aren't familiar of doomguy's berserker pack,it increases his melee strength 200-fold,and he can rip anything to shreds with merely a touch.

His MegaArmor can hold 200% damage,and cuts health damage by half,he's got the Supercharge sphere,the soulsphere and the invincibility sphere,which make his health grow to 200%,and make him invincible for a short time period. He's also got The Bio Force Gun,which fires an unstoppable laser sphere,which radiates the whole area,and pretty much overkills anything.

I agree,Master Chief is strong,but Doomguy has all of those perks,+ he can hold twice as much weapons,because he wears a backpack tounge.gif

Ah, but doesn't history tell us strength isn't everything? The speed gives MC a big advantage, and the gel spike is all he needs to evade that Bio Gun.

Master chief has a cloak.

And he has a over shield.

AND he can drive stuff. ph34r.gif

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

They'd make the ultimate tag team together >=)

user posted image

They'd make the ultimate tag team together >=)

Now thats a game I would like to play. Doom Halo devil.gif

I think we need to throw Samus into this little match up, baddest bitch in the history of games. Who else can go to virtually uncharted planets alone, fight plagues, interdimentional entities, hundreds upon hundreds of pirates, giant frost creatures, and let's not forget the parasitic Metroids.

Plus who could honestly say that they wouldn't hit it?

Master Chief aka John-117 and Space Marine aka Flynn Taggart look very much alike to me. Does anyone know if they were separated at birth?

user posted image

I think we need to throw Samus into this little match up, baddest bitch in the history of games. Who else can go to virtually uncharted planets alone, fight plagues, interdimentional entities, hundreds upon hundreds of pirates, giant frost creatures, and let's not forget the parasitic Metroids.

Plus who could honestly say that they wouldn't hit it?

The Chief has achieved just as much. The Outer Colony Wars were long, brutal skirmishes, and the Chief had to hold tactical positions against 100,000's of enemies with only a small team. He was often awake for days on end with maybe a few hours sleep and still he trudged on.

And lets not forget the famous Scorpion missile scene from Fall of Reach. He spiked his reflexes and deflected a missile with his forearm. It hit the ground near him and sent him flipping end over end, his visor smashed and ribs broken, plus blood in his mouth. Still he got up and continued on.

They were f*cking amazing. I read through all four in a week.

Too bad the movie sh*t all over that. Human genome project, wtf?

I say Doom Guy. He actually descended into Hell. Blew sh*t up, and came out the other side. You can't get much more manly than that.

Edit: @ Guitar Hero video: I love how that riff is blues based. It's the most evil sounding thing ever, and it's blues.

Edit2: user posted image

You know that's what you were thinking that when those things popped out for the first time.

Edited by fox09