Investing in TTWO

jzgraal2003

Hello all.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on how GTAIV will affect TTWO's stock. When the delay was announced, the stock dramatically dropped from around 17 or 18 to as low as 13! With the belief that this game will be one of the best sellers ever, along with its future expansions.. Will Rockstar continue to carry ttwo on its shoulders? What are your predictions on where the stock will be in upcomming months, and after the game is released? I'm not looking for each of these questions to be answered alone, more of a discussion. Thoughts? Ideas?

TTWO's stock is pretty unstable at the moment. It WILL go up when GTAIV is released but there is no telling by how much. I don't think it's worth investing in it, the returns aren't worth waiting around for. confused.gif

ThePatriotsGun

Well I invested in it a couple of months back after it dramatically dropped in response to the delay. It's been relatively stagnant, going up and down since I invested in it but I anticipate that come the release, I should net a healthy profit.

Worst case scenario: I break even. smile.gif

Take Two will be on R*'s ass atm about a release date so they can build more hype and hopefully get stocks up.

i was gonna buy it at 14.43 or whatever it was in the 14s but i couldn't get enough on the exchange rate to get the amount i wanted so i let it slide....then it went to 17.... cryani.gif