Small details like this

TheScorched1

user posted image

There is a bird on the statue of happyness. I know it's not that exciting but if you watch the trailer again you can see it bob up and down. THis just goes to show the detail in this game. icon14.gif

user posted image

Wow thats a nice little detail, i'm gonna watch the trailer again now, thanks.

For sure man smile.gif I was scoping out things and happened to catch it at the last second.

user posted image

And we didn't see nothing yet. Mark my words

This game will be better then anything we ever saw before. The city will feel so real and alive. Words cant describe it

This game will be better then anything we ever saw before. The city will feel so real and alive. Words cant describe it

Your right. We have no idea whats coming.

nouseforausername

your so right man, this game is going to blow us away! i dont think we even know what were in for!!!!!!!!!

Wow thats a nice little detail, i'm gonna watch the trailer again now, thanks.

For sure man smile.gif I was scoping out things and happened to catch it at the last second.

More like the first second. tounge.gif

Great find! Sure it's small, but that's what makes it so great! I too feel that this game is going to blow our minds. Now I just... ya know... need to get a system to play it on. sad.gif

But I will! Just for this game! Same as I did for III, I got my PS2 just for that game. Good deal too. Got the PS2 and GTAIII from a friend for $120.

BTW, the REAL question is: Can we snipe that birdie off the statue..? sly.gif

How long has it taken to make this game 3 years? with over 100+ staff working on it. I cant take much more of this waiting nervous.gif

I agree GTA 4 will be incredibility detailed. But that bird is nothing. Metal Gear had birds u could actually shoot n slip on their poop. Now if u can shoot the birds, see them fall, then shoot or run over their lifeless bodies, thats detail. loooolllz

I agree GTA 4 will be incredibility detailed. But that bird is nothing. Metal Gear had birds u could actually shoot n slip on their poop. Now if u can shoot the birds, see them fall, then shoot or run over their lifeless bodies, thats detail

yeah bird crap is very important in a GTA game

I agree GTA 4 will be incredibility detailed. But that bird is nothing. Metal Gear had birds u could actually shoot n slip on their poop. Now if u can shoot the birds, see them fall, then shoot or run over their lifeless bodies, thats detail

yeah bird crap is very important in a GTA game

never said it was... physics and gameplay r all i care about in GTA 4. It's shown both very nicely.

cool

btw:visionist.. your post reminds of this Heavy D song... You aint see nothin yet... be a good track to fill the city

user posted image

I agree, it's going to be so real, it's more realistic than real! nervous.gif

people wit there negative thoughts bout gta4...will be the ones playing 24/7 like most of us

I'll be back... bout to watch it again

user posted image

YourNeighborhoodKiller

The Statue Of Happiness looks weird in my opinion, maybe needs more detail, doesn't look very smooth...

New account: Gezim

I agree, it's going to be so real, it's more realistic than real! nervous.gif

ya real life will seem like a game compared to GTA 4. Like the matrix...

Yeah, the realism of this game is going to be so great, each time someone goes out after playing the game, they'll think "WTF, these graphics suck!"

The bird makes the Statue of Happiness look like one big ass statue compared to it's real life sybling.

Anyways, compared to the other Statue of Happiness screenshots, it does seem a lot blockier. Especially for the beginning of the third trailer.

Playstation3 Name: Simseth

Add me!

Greatest Thing Alive

On topic: whoa on how detailed GTA has to go.

Off Topic: How do I post a picture from My Pictures oon this site. The picture is about GTA IV and it shows that people wear bike helmets in helecoptors.

{EDIT} Just found this out going slowely through the trailer, the pat where Niko shoots the gun at you it shows a red circle where the bullet is supposed to come out(is this supposed to be the aiming system which that also mean it could have been a gamplay moment.)

Edited by Greatest Thing Alive

Off Topic: How do I post a picture from My Pictures oon this site. The picture is about GTA IV and it shows that people wear bike helmets in helecoptors.

- Go to IsaraPIX

- Click "Browse..."

- Find your image, click OK

- Click "Upload Image"

- Copy the code in the box that says "BB Code for Forums(1)"

- Paste it here

smile.gif

Edited by TheRoper