Cop Uniform

marty01

okay this may sound stupid. but...

to get into the army base to get the hunter, i see posts about wearing the police uniform.

well where do you get this uniform???

i understand you are wearing it after the paticualr mission, but what if you dont have it anymore?

is there somewhere that you can get it again?

sorry if this is a dumb question.

You get it after the mission Copland and you can get it again by going in the police station don't have weapons equiped or the cops will be on you...its in the showers after the locker room. Right after you enter the police station go to the left.

You get it after the mission Copland and you can get it again by going in the police station don't have weapons equiped or the cops will be on you...its in the showers after the locker room. Right after you enter the police station go to the left.

You can get it at any time after Copland but you first get it during No Escape? and I suppose you could go and get a Hunter then instead of busting Cam out. But I've never tried that

Steve

Depends on the order you do the missions... you can do copland before no escape if you want.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

• 2 weeks later...
You get it after the mission Copland and you can get it again by going in the police station don't have weapons equiped or the cops will be on you

either i equiped with guns, the cops wont on me, why? orly.gif

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR

either i equiped with guns, the cops wont on me, why? orly.gif

I have no idea what you just said.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

I have no idea what you just said.

never mind...just discuss the cop outfit confused.gif

CthulhuFhtagn

Because there is a poster that no gun-wielding maniacs in cop outfits can come any further.

This tread is worthless

It's big, it's yellow, can't you f*cking see it?

user posted image

*I am happy with Vegas being banned, and I fully support the staff's decision to keep him banned.*!!!

Which Police Station is the uniform located in? I found it once but I had guns and had a shootout with them, then I forgot where in Vice I was.

Which Police Station is the uniform located in? I found it once but I had guns and had a shootout with them, then I forgot where in Vice I was.

i have no idea what are you talking mercie_blink.gif

Its in the Ocean Beach one, the only one you can enter.

Its in the Ocean Beach one, the only one you can enter.

Ocean Beach. Cheers mate.

• 5 weeks later...
gta legend 070

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifmonocle.gif

oh sorry i meant ocean beach yep thatz the only one you can enter itz fun in there as you go throught the cells you will see drunken people sitting you could shot them but be aware that if the cops hear in there they will be coming to you like a colony of angry bullz shooting you every oppurtunity they get i suggest you use a silencer if you wanna play games with the cell people and excape safely.

im sure you know the cop cheat to disable them!?! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif