• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unopescio

• yoječ

• 1TUFSS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Onepiece's High Definition GTA3 cars 2007-2011       DOWNLOAD LINKS   Tri-Pack for III/Vice City Tri-Pack for San Andreas Tri-Pack for IV  

Yep I do it all with 3dsmax 9 (I need to update) and photoshop using Kams scripts for import and exporting. Anyway I got a little distracted last night and made a III style mustangish car, Im calling

The Stank is now available for download here! http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27520           Things are also progressing with the technical details of the Savanna/Blade In

Hello OnePiece, i have been wondering, what software do you use to do those mods? Those engines and interiors looks so good!

I'm new at GTA for PC, sorry if it's an obvious question, I just really would like to learn how to do these... By the way, your mods looks fantastic!

Hello OnePiece, i have been wondering, what software do you use to do those mods? Those engines and interiors looks so good!

I'm new at GTA for PC, sorry if it's an obvious question, I just really would like to learn how to do these... By the way, your mods looks fantastic!

OnePiece said that few times. He's using 3ds Max(i dont remember which year release, but it doesnt really matter), with some script for gta, because standard 3ds Max is not reading .dff files.

Yep I do it all with 3dsmax 9 (I need to update) and photoshop using Kams scripts for import and exporting.

Anyway I got a little distracted last night and made a III style mustangish car, Im calling it the Stank for now

b8MGpPC.jpg

V9sTXXo.jpg

GEtR06H.jpg

Yep I do it all with 3dsmax 9 (I need to update) and photoshop using Kams scripts for import and exporting.

Anyway I got a little distracted last night and made a III style mustangish car, Im calling it the Stank for now

Looks more like Driv3r car than GTAIII one IMO. I'm not big fan of low poly cars, so honestly, I dont like it. Nothing that i would like to add to the game ;)

Looks more like Driv3r car than GTAIII one IMO. I'm not big fan of low poly cars, so honestly, I dont like it. Nothing that i would like to add to the game ;)

One could say the same about high high poly cars

• Like 2

But no one did :) That's only my opinion. I have low poly cars in a game by default. I like this mod because i can replace them with HD ones. High poly models with all these little details look much much better, you can't deny.

But no one did :) That's only my opinion. I have low poly cars in a game by default. I like this mod because i can replace them with HD ones. High poly models with all these little details look much much better, you can't deny.

Depends on what style you want in-game. Imo the HD cars don't go well with those shady 128x128 building textures :p

I'll post it at this weekend, because I have a new job and need to work hard :)Thanks! :D

When you release it someone needs to make it "San Andreas" friendly... Maybe Sotho GTA V badges permission of course. ;)

Edited by Rich246

She's done, fun little project. I tried to keep it as true to the III style as possible to make it blend in with the others, Ill release it properly if a few people want it

HTARrAE.jpg

5IL3uPC.jpg

7el1im6.jpg

fXMia9J.jpg

SnNkEui.jpg

GDBzKKU.jpg

Of course the convertible version

w0C2cEe.jpg

H1kJ4wh.jpg

NIce car homie. I think it`s decisively my style :devil:

Edit:

Maybe you can start a new topic something like: "Low poly cars for 3d era". Think about it.

Edited by Honker1944
  • Like 2

Ok cool ill release it soon then

@Claude liberty: hadnt thought about that I'll see how it looks with flames and a blower

@Honker: I think this will be a one off I always wanted to make a car like this to see how rockstar did it, wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and I learned a lot on the way. Ill get back to work on the blade/savanna soon now.

Ok cool ill release it soon then

@Claude liberty: hadnt thought about that I'll see how it looks with flames and a blower

@Honker: I think this will be a one off I always wanted to make a car like this to see how rockstar did it, wasn't as easy as I thought it would be and I learned a lot on the way. Ill get back to work on the blade/savanna soon now.

That mustang or the "Stank" is one of a kind, you plan on converting it to SA?