• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unopescio

• yoječ

• 1TUFSS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Onepiece's High Definition GTA3 cars 2007-2011       DOWNLOAD LINKS   Tri-Pack for III/Vice City Tri-Pack for San Andreas Tri-Pack for IV  

Yep I do it all with 3dsmax 9 (I need to update) and photoshop using Kams scripts for import and exporting. Anyway I got a little distracted last night and made a III style mustangish car, Im calling

The Stank is now available for download here! http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27520           Things are also progressing with the technical details of the Savanna/Blade In

Someone has plans to continue this proyect for VC?

If I could help in some way, i do it. But i'm only familiarized with C++ and TXD Editor.

Many of the cars can be reused, with onepiece autorization, of course, for a VC version of the mod, but other must be created, like.

-Sentinel/Sentinel XS. There are already Sentinel and Mafia Sentinel, but those break the 80's style of Vice City.

-Banshee. The same of above.

-Cheetah/ Police Cheetah. As a reference, the Beta Cheetah in VC is similar to the one in GTA III

-Infernus.

-Stinger.

-Phoenix

-Comet

-Voodoo. (As I posted before, can be replaced with a Cholo Sabre, using the Sabre Tubo files and editing carcols)

-The bikes, particulary the Angel.

-The helis, particulary the Hunter.

-Some boats (Squalo, Jetmax, Cuban Jetmax, Rio)

-The taxis (taxi, kauffman and zebra) This is relativement easy, the only necesary thing with the kaufman and zebra is remove all the "L.C" and replace with "V.C.".

-Public service vehicles (Firefighter, Ambulance, Police, Enforced) Those only require small modifications, excepting the Police, that one will need a new model.

-Admiral (The one used in the SA version of this pack can be used)

-Virgo

-Greenwood

-Walton

-Rancher

-Sandking

-Regina

Since onepiece said he hasn't time, someone could help him making models, and in the sad scenary of he is not interested anymore, someone else could start with those.

I guess I`ll used Xbox version VC vehicle frame and GTA4&GTA5 interior, but that`s pretty lazy and medium quality.[sorry for my wrong english]

I have a problem. When I installed this mod all the cars ended with white windows and white bumpers like they weren't texturized. Coud you help me with this. What could've caused this?

interior pic? that kuruma would be nice for a like from Liberty City with a cargobob to Los Santos vid

Working on interior. Steering wheel will work too btw yet I don't know how the dials script working yet but I'm on it to know how to make and how working it ..

unopieceo,

can you make HQ Glendale?

untitle.JPG

Seriously though, he won't do it. He said it multiple times he won't do stuff like that anymore.

Edited by Jeansowaty

Can I get help here?

Give us more info, then maybe we can help. Saying "Still not working" won't help us a bit, say what happened after deleting these files and at first what version of gta 3 do you have?

Can I get help here?

Give us more info, then maybe we can help. Saying "Still not working" won't help us a bit, say what happened after deleting these files and at first what version of gta 3 do you have?

I have version 1;01. And it just crashes with an unhandled exception after deleting txd img and txd dir. If I leave those two in their then the textures look like garbage. White cars and no hd claude.

Can I get help here?

I have version 1;01. And it just crashes with an unhandled exception after deleting txd img and txd dir. If I leave those two in their then the textures look like garbage. White cars and no hd claude.

Have you replaced all the files from the pack? About your version: it is normal version on the disc, not digital one(because in digital ones mods not working probably)? You can maybe reinstall the game, but not turning it on, then replace all the files, and at the last turn on the game.

Can I get help here?

Have you replaced all the files from the pack? About your version: it is normal version on the disc, not digital one(because in digital ones mods not working probably)? You can maybe reinstall the game, but not turning it on, then replace all the files, and at the last turn on the game.

Yes and Yes. It's the disc version and I updated it to 1.01.

I have had problems too with newer versions of Windows and I can't say that the pack is 100% compatible I'll re release the pack with some bug fixes soon. Also some new Savanna pics coming soon.

• Like 2

Yes and Yes. It's the disc version and I updated it to 1.01.

Maybe try reinstaling the game(but do not turn it on!), and then replace the files on clean instalaton and after that turn the game on. You can maybe try to deselect "read only" atribute in properties for all .img files in game directory, but im not sure that it will help.

Edited by RaiL11

Hi man this is a great mod but SA version has Empire Bay plates and all cop cars have LCPD on them, and Las Venturas cop car missing, will you plan to complete this pack for SA?

That looks f*cking great. Are you also gonna work on LSC tuning parts?

It's on hold for now because my Zmodeler3 trial expired ;-;

We can only hope someone else does a proper job and converts it