• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unopescio

• yoječ

• 1TUFSS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Onepiece's High Definition GTA3 cars 2007-2011       DOWNLOAD LINKS   Tri-Pack for III/Vice City Tri-Pack for San Andreas Tri-Pack for IV  

Yep I do it all with 3dsmax 9 (I need to update) and photoshop using Kams scripts for import and exporting. Anyway I got a little distracted last night and made a III style mustangish car, Im calling

The Stank is now available for download here! http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27520           Things are also progressing with the technical details of the Savanna/Blade In

I dont think that OnePiece will make car from GTA CW, especially when it look exactly like Shelby Mustang. You can just download Mustang GT and you will have your Hellenbach in HD ;)

Edited by RaiL11

I found it. :D

http://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/15071-deluxo-hd.html

Edit:

@unopieceo, would you be able to make a Hellenbach? It's based on the Shelby Mustang. :)

I dont know about which Hellenbach are you talking but the one from LCS(Hellenbach GT) is not based on Shelby Mustang but old Toyota Celica.

240px-1970_Toyota_Celica_01.jpg

I'm talking about the one from GTA CW:

http://gta.wikia.com/Hellenbach

Hellenbach-GTACW-papercraft.jpg

I dont think that OnePiece will make car from GTA CW, especially when it look exactly like Shelby Mustang. You can just download Mustang GT and you will have your Hellenbach in HD ;)

I know, but I don't download "real" cars... I like to keep them lore friendly. ;)

• Like 3

I just downloaded the pack and installed them all. Just lovely, man! They really bring back memories.

The vehicle you used for the Manana, that HotRod, wouldn't it be better if it replaces the Hustler? =D

I have this thought on several vehicles, but that's just because I play Online, and there for always seek for the best replacer.

Two things I noticed is that the asses of the cars are a little shakey. And the chrome, could be a little more chrome-er IMHO. Not a big bother as I still love these mods.

You really impressed me. There must've been a lot of effort in all those vehicles, and even more looking forward to San Andreas HD cars!

Little suggestion, out of the Dodo you could easily make the Skimmer for the ToDo list!

I'll follow progress, and looking forward for more, man.

Keep up the great work, respect.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for mini-bump, but I noticed that the cars seem mixed up (playing San Andreas). I replaced the Intruder with the appropriate file and it looks like a Hermes with flames on it. Then I replaced the Sunrise and it looks like a sports car that says Stinger on the back. Besides that, the quality is amazing! Thank you for the hard work.

There are 2 Hermes in the pack. The Hermes and the Cuban Hermes. Also you can replace the car you want. For example you can have HD Hermes instead of Admiral. It's easy, just rename the files.

Sorry I havent been around for a little bit because of life and the usual crap, I totaled my IRL car on the weekend by spinning out in the rain and wrecking into a metal barrier. But anyway things are happening all the time, heres a taste with some progress on the savanna. btw what brand should the savanna and blade be? Any suggestions?

wJj6NOs.jpg

NOYQymS.jpg

Awesomeness.

I think the Blade and Savanna are both based on Chevrolet. I'd say Declasse.

I think the Blade can easily be a Vapid model since it clear now that cars brand in the GTA universe don't reflect their IRL counterpart.

Awesomeness.

I think the Blade can easily be a Vapid model since it clear now that cars brand in the GTA universe don't reflect their IRL counterpart.

Yeah but the old Blade was based off an old Chevy Impala/Caprice, so it wouldn't really make sense to brand it as a Ford.

• Like 1

Blindly applying brands retroactively in 3D Universe is highly illogical. Most of them didn't exist there back then. And would you really have the old Mercedes-based Admiral as Dundreary, Dodge Stealth-based Alpha or the old Japanese Emperor as Albany, old Mule as Maibatsu or Camaro-based Buffalo as Bravado?

• Like 1

Awesomeness.

Yeah but the old Blade was based off an old Chevy Impala/Caprice, so it wouldn't really make sense to brand it as a Ford.

So how does it make sense that a Chevy C/K (Bobcat) is branded as a Ford? Or a Lincoln Town Car (Washington) as a Cadillac?

Blindly applying brands retroactively in 3D Universe is highly illogical. Most of them didn't exist there back then. And would you really have the old Mercedes-based Admiral as Dundreary, Dodge Stealth-based Alpha or the old Japanese Emperor as Albany, old Mule as Maibatsu or Camaro-based Buffalo as Bravado?

Well :

During the 50's Benefactor start a partnership with Vapid to enter the american market. They each exchange a model, which lead to the Benefactor Glendale and the Dundreary Admiral. While Benefactor replace the Glendale in the 60's with their own model, Vapid keep producing the Benefactor based Admiral until the 80's.

Same thing for Maibatsu, they enter the american market in the 70-80's with a partnership with Declasse (or whatever General Motor is in this universe) who rebadge the Alpha as a Albany and they rebadge the Mule as a Maibatsu.

Again, same story with Karin who start a Partnership with Declasse and since Albany was in a hurry to replace the old Emperor, they rebadge the Karin Emperor (only sold in Japan)

(and yes, they both have the same name like the Buick and Toyota Century).

The Ruiner and 1st Gen Buffalo look simmilar in some way, but aren't the same thing.

Difference being the Buick Century was a predominantly North/Latin American car, while the Toyota Century was just there in Japan, so the two are only related in the name.

As big of an imagination you got, it doesn't seem logical for, say, a foreign car maker to get into a partner ship with American ones, especially in the 1970s when the American ones were specifically competing against them. If there's any actual examples in real life, then I'm wrong. Groovy. But in the rational sense, it doesn't seem too smart.

Difference being the Buick Century was a predominantly North/Latin American car, while the Toyota Century was just there in Japan, so the two are only related in the name.

Well, like the J30 (SA Emperor) doesn't have anything to do with the De Ville (IV/V Emperor)

As big of an imagination you got, it doesn't seem logical for, say, a foreign car maker to get into a partner ship with American ones, especially in the 1970s when the American ones were specifically competing against them. If there's any actual examples in real life, then I'm wrong. Groovy. But in the rational sense, it doesn't seem too smart.

Ok, maybe I see too far for the 70's, BUT Mitsubishi did make an alliance with Chrysler to sell their car for the North American market : Don't you forget the Dodge Colt, Stealth, Ram 50, Raider?

You're really, really stretching things there...

The universes are separate, these vehicles only share names. It's much easier and it makes more sense like this.

The universes are separate, these vehicles only share names. It's much easier and it makes more sense like this.

It still gets a bit annoying seeing the Glendale go from an American looking sedan to a german luxury car, for example.

I know, but that's a different issue. I'm just a bit annoyed about the retroactive brand applying, because it makes no sense on two fronts.

But the fact that there are the same vehicles under different names definitely proves that further. Then there's things like BF being a VW-based manufacturer in HD Universe, while there was no such brand in 3D Universe (BF Injection was just the vehicle's name itself), and BF Motors was merely an auto dealership.

Edited by AlfredNTheFettuc

It still gets a bit annoying seeing the Glendale go from an American looking sedan to a german luxury car, for example.

Fairly ironic that Chrysler was owned by Daimler. Chrysler 300 was based on old Mercedes e class platform. I am wondering what is Vapid equivalent of 1985 Ford LTD LX. Maybe stanier II?

Some good stuff there one piece, I wonder why you don't use the print screen? If you have multiple monitors it can be tricky though.

• Like 1

Fairly ironic that Chrysler was owned by Daimler. Chrysler 300 was based on old Mercedes e class platform. I am wondering what is Vapid equivalent of 1985 Ford LTD LX. Maybe stanier II?

Some good stuff there one piece, I wonder why you don't use the print screen? If you have multiple monitors it can be tricky though.

I wouldn't know because the Stainer is more based on a Crown Vic from what I can imagine. You can always try what I did, make it the Makina.

I know and agree, but I try to make sense anyway since OnePiece use HD Brand for his model. Look at the Perennial for example, OnePiece brand it as Dinka (Honda) even through it look like a Chevy Nova. Or the Bobcat who look like a mix between a Tacoma and S-10 is branded as a Vapid.