hot fuzz/shaun of the dead

DemonKing

both these movies are brilliantly funny. i preferred hot fuzz though it had great laugh factor even though a lot of jokes were re-used from shaun of the dead. i hope the creators of the films make another film parodying something.

Vanilla Shake

I f*cking love both of these movies. They're pretty much at the top of my kick-ass movie list.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

I f*cking love both of these movies. They're pretty much at the top of my kick-ass movie list.

you're taste in movies is great then

i like hot fuzz i thought it was great but shaun of the dead ftw i thought hot fuzz had too many endings

Shaun of the Dead is one of my favourite movies. Doesn't matter how many times you watch it, it still rocks.

tfdt7hY.gif

I think i might put shuan of the dead on now actually, i'm hoping for a third film by them again

Hot Fuzz was a great f*cking movie. I totally love the ode to all of the old action flicks such as Point Break, Bad Boys II and I'm sure a few other influences in there. The cinematography for when the action kicked in was f*cking incredible as well, showing off slow-motion techniques and reloading angles.

Shaun Of The Dead just rocks all around.

I've never seen Shaun of the Dead but i have seen Hot Fuzz and i thought that it was a great movie it had quite a lot of laughs through out the film aswell. icon14.gif

s0h607k.jpg

thanks for reminding, im gonna dl it to watch in the weekend.

The best gamer in the world.

ðîò ìíå íîãè, ôàê ìîé ìîçã, ÷òî çà õóéíÿ? ¨ìàíàðîò, âàëèì îòñþäà!

Shaun of the Dead was brilliant but Hot Fuzz disappointed me to be honest.

really? i dunno i preferred hot fuzz\

@uno carb

hey your back!

The Night Fox

Hot Fuzz was reaaly funny, and Shaun of the dead was also really good!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
Shaun of the Dead was brilliant but Hot Fuzz disappointed me to be honest.

My sentiments exactly. I saw Hot Fuzz because I enjoyed SOTD so much and I just felt let down watching Fuzz. No where near as funny as I was expecting. For that, I much prefer SOTD.

I too enjoyed Shaun of the Dead more than Hot Fuzz. The first was simply kickass, while the second one had less witty humour. I'd love to see more films with those guys though, they're an incredible pair. smile.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.