Taking Over Turf

xNamexTakenx

I need help. I beat the mission Los Desperados and Sweet called me. He said I need to take over more turf, if I want to trigger the last mission. I've took over a lot - well I'm not sure if it's a lot. But, my question is, how much turf do I need to take over?!? I spent a lot of time taking over Balla and Vagos territory, but it still says I can't trigger the last mission. I even got maximum respect! I don't know if anybody could help me, since it is hard to describe. But, any advice would be helpful. Like, which 'hoods are biggest?

I need help. I beat the mission Los Desperados and Sweet called me. He said I need to take over more turf, if I want to trigger the last mission. I've took over a lot - well I'm not sure if it's a lot. But, my question is, how much turf do I need to take over?!? I spent a lot of time taking over Balla and Vagos territory, but it still says I can't trigger the last mission. I even got maximum respect! I don't know if anybody could help me, since it is hard to describe. But, any advice would be helpful. Like, which 'hoods are biggest?

You need at least 35%

Steve

First off:There 53 turf to take and you need to take 35% from the 53 turf to trigger the mission.

the biggest hood you can take so far is (i dont know..........)

but i can give tip how to take all the turf wiythout any cheat : when you want to take a turf use molotov. this is good thing, you only need to throw the molotov to gang members and boom the hood is yours.

First off:There 53 turf to take and you need to take 35% from the 53 turf to trigger the mission.

the biggest hood you can take so far is (i dont know..........)

but i can give tip how to take all the turf wiythout any cheat : when you want to take a turf use molotov. this is good thing, you only need to throw the molotov to gang members and boom the hood is yours.

Size doesn't matter. Each territory counts the same towards the 35%

Steve

Jasper Petrol

Actually, to unlock the last mission, you must take over 20 not 19 territories.

Do you have any evidence or an explanation of this?

There are 53 Territories and you have to take 35%.

53/35%=18.55 (19)

Edited by Jasper Petrol

Well I just kept on taking over territories until Sweet called me. Maybe you should try to go back to his house and into that pink marker incase you missed or skipped his call.

The Night Fox

It's also a good idea to take over all of them, every single one, before you start the mission "Beat down on B Dup" so that gangs stop attacking them.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Jasper Petrol

try takeover vagos beach territory if find it is usually quite

Now everything is much clearer!

I hope the missing word was easy.

try takeover vagos beach territory if find it is usually quite

Now everything is much clearer!

I hope the missing word was easy.

Maybe he meant "quiet". wink.gif

Thanks, guys. I took over 35% of the territories and I got the call from Sweet! But, now I have to beat the final mission.