Action Music?

Ronnyboy

What would you say would be some good music for a police chase? I need something with action, feeling, something that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Any suggestions?

chillwinston8717
What would you say would be some good music for a police chase? I need something with action, feeling, something that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Any suggestions?

Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfield (I think). Was played during the car chase in The Bourne Identity. Works well I think

Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfield (I think). Was played during the car chase in The Bourne Identity. Works well I think

Yeah, this song would work well for a police chase or something. I'm listening to it right now.

kdr9l4.png

Decadence - Disturbed

"Run" by ghostface is an obvious one off the top of my head, but im guessing your after something more instrumental and faster paced...ill have a think.

Wk9SHNI.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.