A Stunt Ramp!

gangster_b

I was reading some of the topics and saw a screenshot of niko who's about to hit a man. and i notice that there's a stunt ramp behind the man(well... It looks like a stunt ramp).

http://media.gtanet.com/images/3793_gta_iv.jpg

...well, is it??? And if you found a "stunt", tell me...

Edited by gangster_b

I remember things like that lying all around Liberty City in III.

And it's not a stunt rap, it's just a plank of wood on its side.

Please link the pic instead, hate page stretches. mad.gif

No, I mean edit your first post with the link, rather than posting the actual picture which stretches the page.

smile.gif

Well, I'm gonna have to say, the way its placed, it looks a lot like a stunt ramp, but a bit too small. Maybe you should have posted it in this thread, which is on the same page.

Well, I'm gonna have to say, the way its placed, it looks a lot like a stunt ramp, but a bit too small. Maybe you should have posted it in this thread, which is on the same page.

It looks nothing like a stunt ramp...it's the same pile of junk that's in other screenshots...plus it's to steep.

I was reading some of the topics and saw a screenshot of niko who's about to hit a man. and i notice that there's a stunt ramp behind the man(well... It looks like a stunt ramp).

http://media.gtanet.com/images/3793_gta_iv.jpg

...well, is it??? And if you found a "stunt", tell me...

This screenshot you're talking about happened to be posted by me at an earlier time. Next time, dont make a whole bloody topic acting as if you found it. Simply reply to mine and discuss it.

P.T

The Night Fox

Interesting, maybe it will be a Unique Stunt jump, if we do get them in this game.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

That is just Wood leaning on a wall. It is in the same shot earlier when Niko says "where are you Roman?" and Roman is hiding in the trash can.

Rockstat has used all sorts of crazy stuff for ramps in the other games. What makes you think that this couldn't be a bike ramp?

I can't wait to do some insane stunts in this game, to be honest. I hope they bring back the cinematic camera view too.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

I hope to hell its not a stunt ramp because that means the physics would be sh*t.

If the physics are going to be good and real that sh*t should break into little pieces when i try to use it as a ramp.

Greatest Thing Alive
I hope to hell its not a stunt ramp because that means the physics would be sh*t.

If the physics are going to be good and real that sh*t should break into little pieces when i try to use it as a ramp.

hahah that would be funny jumping a ramp then it breaks and u land on ur ass

One of the simplest thrills in GTA is the jumps and aerial views. I can't wait to hit any jumps as well as do some heli flying over the city, as soon as I find a way, I'm on it!!

I think you've forgotten the raw power of morning wood...thats assuming its morning when you try to make your jump. biggrin.gif

I think you've forgotten the raw power of morning wood...thats assuming its morning when you try to make your jump. biggrin.gif

Hehehee Touche`