GTA 4 Fighting System

Southside Dukes Ballas

Southside Dukes Ballas

I think GTA 4 will be using an updated Warriors combat sytem. That fighting system was absolutely excellent and I think it'll be perfect for GTA 4.

improved combat system + Euphoria = amazing! Watch this demo of Euphoria http://youtube.com/watch?v=NkCzs79r7Ks

Just think with an improved Warriors fighting system and Euphoria.

Oops seen the post above. Whats Endorphin?

It's basically the same technology, just Euphoria is far more advanced. It is able to create animations on the fly. Also Endorphin is not an Engine.

Edited by Darrel

Southside Dukes Ballas
improved combat system + Euphoria = amazing! Watch this demo of Euphoria http://youtube.com/watch?v=NkCzs79r7Ks

It's basically the same technology, just Euphoria is far more advanced. It is able to create animations on the fly.

So thats basicly saying GTA 4 isn't next gen enough lol.

Guess it would be alright. I'm thinking there will be the San Andreas things where you can choose your fighting style.

I'm thinking when you press circle it will go into your fighitng pose, as normal, and you can use the rest of the buttons to hit different moves.

It's basically the same technology, just Euphoria is far more advanced. It is able to create animations on the fly.

Exactly lol

Southside Dukes Ballas

Exactly lol

Well is it any game that can handle Euphoria now? I mean Crysis seems to be the most next gen game I've seen so could Crysis handle Euphoria?

Exactly lol

Well is it any game that can handle Euphoria now? I mean Crysis seems to be the most next gen game I've seen so could Crysis handle Euphoria?

No, Crysis uses CryENGINE2 as far as I'm aware.

Transparanoia

Exactly lol

Check out Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. The PS3 and X360 versions will be using Euphoria and DMM if I recall correctly.

Guess it would be alright. I'm thinking there will be the San Andreas things where you can choose your fighting style.

I'm thinking when you press circle it will go into your fighitng pose, as normal, and you can use the rest of the buttons to hit different moves.

Nice idea. icon14.gif

I don't really care how they do the fighting because no matter what it's going to be nice because of Euphoria. But all want in the game is after you beat the sh*t out of some random dude, you can see black eyes and cuts on there face you know like on the warriors. I just want the person you just finished beating up to look like they just got their ass kicked.

it would be sweet if you could grab the guy from behind and put a knife to his throat bud dont kill him kinda scare the crap outta him. would aslo be cool if you could break peoples bones by using a bat or simply your hand. grabbing people like in bully would be cool coz u could push them off bridges and stuff.

I haven't played warriors but from what i saw in the small clip of the 3rd trailer its more advanced than ever before as would be expected.

MIKEYBOYCARDIFF

I much prefer the simple button bashing battering system of SA than the fiddly complication of warriors, it put me right off playing it sad.gif

I much prefer the simple button bashing battering system of SA than the fiddly complication of warriors, it put me right off playing it sad.gif

It was pretty simple once you got to grips with it. One of the best games i have played for hand to hand combat. But obviously the main focus of the game was fighting.

the warriors system was very easy, i didnt find it complicated at all.

the warriors has to be one of my favorite games. rampage_ani.gif

the warriors system was very easy, i didnt find it complicated at all.

the warriors has to be one of my favorite games. rampage_ani.gif

the thing is... some people r slow. they need games with no depth and not advanced. for that kid, id recommend something like bladestorm, u can just press one button the whole game to attack. just nonstop mashing of R1 or O. He reminds me of these guys on this forum saying they hope gta 4 isnt any harder/more advanced because they'll be left behind. They either r like 11 or very bad at games. I hope gta 4 has advanced everything, with far smarter AI.